We are a passionate team comprised of Developers, Consultants and I.T. People who work closely with a range of Veterinarians and are all about building the most beautiful cloud Veterinary Practice Management (VPM) on the market.
Vet Tech Software Implementer/Trainer
Looking for something less ordinary, a career that will push you to grow beyond being a Vet Tech? Well ezyVet is the place for you!
Our team all said that’s what they were searching for when they discovered us and now they’ve found their calling implementing ezyVet – Beautiful Veterinary Software across vet clinics in North America and around the world.
We’re a fast growing Vet software business hell-bent on making a difference to the animal health industry. We setup shop in Frisco, Texas back in January and since then we have been on a mission to build an extraordinary North American operation. We can honestly say we have done just that!
One of the major reasons this (not so little anymore) New Zealand company decided to put boots on the ground in the US is the Vet industry just can’t get enough of our product! Now, we’ve been busy little beavers building an exceptional Dallas operation of super talented humans to cater to this demand but we still want more amazing Vet Tech Software Implementer/Trainers to come join our journey. Could this be you? Our next induction date is early October so get in quick!
So, what could you be doing?
We project manage an end to end ezyVet on boarding process. Training veterinary customers (both remotely via webinars and on-site in person) to make their businesses more efficient using ezyVet software. From scoping the customer’s needs, configuring their environment to ‘go live’ and post install training. These guys and girls are project managers, trainers and savvy problem solvers. Vets of all shapes and sizes want to enhance the quality of animal health care and our Implementers are the instruments that make this happen with ezyVet.
- Jet setting across North America and potentially further to implement ezyVet software at Vet practices, clinics & hospitals – *full disclosure there is a lot of travel, at least two weeks of every month and that could be all in one trip
- Training awesome veterinary professionals on how to master our epic software
- Project manage implementations like a boss, ensuring each clinic/practice/hospital is confidently utilizing ezyVet and the software configuration is fit for purpose
- Build and deliver follow up training sessions and configuration
- Manage an assortment of projects all at different stages without breaking a sweat – are you super organized and confident in your ability to deal with obscurity?
- Collaborating with internal teams to help craft the software, prioritize feature and fix releases, streamline processes and generally build amazing outcomes
Skills & Attributes:
- Hardworking. Are you results orientated and do what it takes to get the job done? We’re all about getting the win for the team
- Experience working in a busy environment with strong time and project management skills
- Amazing presentation skills
- Excellent attitude, a sense of humor and coolness under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Adaptable when things don’t go according to plan. Are you able to think on your feet and be comfortable dealing with curve balls.
- Full, clean current driver’s license (you may be required to drive depending on where customers are based)
- Current passport with no restrictions to travel internationally
You would have a head start with these:
- Tech savvy and/or detailed exposure to Vet Practice Management Software
- Cloud software experience on site with customers
- Most importantly, experience in the veterinary industry, Practice Managers, Vet Tech’s etc. Positions where a detailed understanding of a busy veterinary clinic workflows is needed really.
Perks of the job:
- Ongoing training/learning and many possible pathways opened up for an epic career
- iPhone 7 or 8 by the time you join us + plan for personal use as well
- The latest HP Laptops & related kit
- Base Salary, PTO, Medical & 401K contribution – Generous company subsidy
- Bonus/Commission scheme – Paid monthly based on successful projects implemented
- Domestic & potential for international travel – We Uber, Airbnb and fly the most comfortable but cost effective way where ever possible
- Cool, fun loving New Zealand company culture and much more
*** There will be a significant amount of travel required for this role. If you’re not comfortable with frequently traveling you should not apply ***
If you are up for the challenge, you will join an amazing company, help build a culture that is the envy of the industry and revel in the delight of knowing you are a key part of something great! Why not travel the world while building a career and getting paid for it! Click on the APPLY BUTTON below.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our listings of Veterinarian jobs, Vet Technician jobs, Vet Nurse jobs, Vet Hospital Manager jobs and Relief Vet Locum jobs in Australia makes the process of Vet Job hunting fast and easy. And for Pet Care professionals our listings of Pet Retail jobs, Pet Management jobs and Pet Marketing and Sales jobs make it easy to pursue your passion for working with pets and animals.
Before you know it you’ll be starting a new job in an exciting Vet Hospital, Vet Clinic or in Pet Retail, and it all starts with a click.
And for Veterinary Hospitals, Vet Clinics and Pet Companies, post your Ad for Veterinarians, Vet Technicians, Vet Hospital Managers, Pet Retail, Management and Marketers and more. Find the best candidates and grow your professional team. Register and post your Job Ad today.
To apply for this job please visit ezyvet.bamboohr.com.