- Brand-new purpose-built practice with an outstanding surgery set up
- A collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom
- Innovative and customer centric
This role may be suited to parents returning to work, Veterinarians working between GP and emergency or a Veterinarian looking for flexibility and the chance to join a friendly team focused on high standards of care. We are looking for a passionate Veterinarian that is looking for Part Time work (hours flexible) and ideally you have 3+ years’ experience.
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of retail stores (Petbarn and City Farmers), veterinary practices (Greencross Vets), animal hospitals and grooming salons across the country. Our leadership team are passionate, innovative and customer centric, and looking to take our growth to the next level. We are looking for someone who lives our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness.
Greencross Punchbowl is located on Canterbury Road, 30 minutes from Sydney CBD and is a brand-new purpose-built practice. We are fully equipped with an outstanding surgery set up with all monitoring equipment and advanced warming as well as an in-house pathology suite and more.
Fantastic folk. Helpful, knowledgeable, and caring. My cat had to get a tooth removed and they were wonderful with her care. Very helpful when I called up with a question about her medication – Al Dawson (Google Review)
About this role
We are looking for a passionate veterinarian that is looking for Part Time work (hours flexible). Ideally our candidate has 3 years + experience and is looking for an organisation who is known for outstanding patient care, flexibility & exemplary education opportunities.
This role may be suited to parents returning to work, Veterinarians working between GP and emergency or a veterinarian looking for a friendly team focussed on high standards of care.
Skills & Experience:
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Passionate Vet with 4 years’ experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Committed to gold standards of care and personal development
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high quality practice
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- The ability to build long-standing relationships
- Accountable and proactive attitude
- Competitive salary, negotiable and commensurate with experience
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
At Greencross Vets we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide endless opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program.
It's time to apply
If this sounds like the position for you, we would love to hear from you!
For a confidential conversation about what the future with us may look like, please reach out to our Career Representative, Lyndsay Farlow at email@example.com or on +61 (0)432 491 618.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.