- Suited to a passionate vet with 2 years’ experience
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Remarkable lifestyle in an idylllic location
Located on the beautiful sunshine coast of Queensland within a couple hours’ drive to Noosa and Brisbane, we’re looking for a talented Veterinarian to join our experienced team. We are passionate, innovative, customer-centric and looking to take our growth to the next level. Work with an experienced and fun team performing routine surgeries and high-quality medicine.
Our Kawana Waters practice is located on the beautiful sunshine coast of Queensland within a couple hours’ drive to Noosa and the Gold Coast. We work with the Wildlife HQ zoo offering a variety of interesting cases. We are equipped with digital X-ray, dental X-ray, Ultrasound, IM3 dental, Orthopaedic equipment, Tonopen and are stress-free accredited.
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of retail stores (Petbarn and City Farmers), veterinary practices (Greencross Vets), animal hospitals and grooming salons across the country. Our leadership team are passionate, innovative and customer-centric, and looking to take our growth to the next level. We are looking for someone who lives our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness.
The veterinarian I saw was absolutely lovely with great knowledge, sympathy and professionalism. The next day I received a follow up call to make sure my dog was back to her usual self. I would definitely recommend – Tristian Ricketts (Google Review)
About this role
Suited to a passionate vet with 2 years’ experience looking to work within an experienced and fun team, able to perform routine surgeries with strong communication skills.
To be successful in this role:
- Strong surgical skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate leadership skills
- Client-focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Experience within a fast-paced environment and be flexible in your working style
- Accountable and proactive attitude
- Proven work up rate a plus
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Compassionate Vet with 2 years’ experience
- Able to work sole charge at times
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Committed to gold standards of care and personal development
- Competitive salary, negotiable and commensurate with experience
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- A broad network of veterinary professionals
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
At Greencross Vets, we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide endless opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn Foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program.
It's time to apply
If this sounds like the position for you, we would love to hear from you!
For a confidential conversation about what the future with us may look like, please reach out to Holly Mahupuku, Talent Acquisition – Vet Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.