- Industry specific parental leave policy
- 5 weeks annual leave inclusive of 1 week of study leave
- AVA Membership for all vets along with several other memberships to benefit
Join an experienced team with specialist interests outside General Practice allowing for skills development outside generic GP. Ideally, our candidate has 2 years’ experience and is looking to take the next step in their career within this leadership role and who is eager to expand their mentoring skills and is committed to gold standards of veterinary care and personal development.
Greencross Pakenham is located 40 minutes from Melbourne CBD and close to a train station. It is a growing and busy suburb, giving exposure to a variety of cases. Our Vet Director has extensive experience with a focus on medicine, another team member has a special interest in surgical procedures. We welcome any special interests with plenty of opportunities for development. We have a strong focus on mental health wellbeing for our team members and a stress-free approach to patient care.
We recognise the importance of work-life balance with 5 weeks annual leave (inclusive of 1-week study leave) as well as providing mental health first aid courses and endless opportunities for continuing education.
The team here are lovely and very helpful. The vet was very thorough when it came to my puppy and her checkup. The lady on reception was very professional and delightful. My puppy felt very comfortable the entire visit – Tara Shaw (Google Review)
About this role
Ideally, our candidate has 2 years’ experience and is looking to take the next step in their career within this leadership role and who is eager to expand their mentoring skills. We are looking for someone who lives our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness.
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high-quality practice
- Client-focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- The ability to build long-standing relationships
- Accountable and proactive attitude
Skills & Experience:
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Passionate Vet with 2 years’ experience
- Leadership and management skills
- Surgical and medical skills
- Committed to gold standards of care and personal development
- Competitive salary, negotiable and commensurate with experience
- Clinical freedom to make this role your own
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
It's time to apply
For a confidential conversation about what the future with us may look like please click on the Apply Now button.
Or reach out to our Career Representative | Lyndsay Farlow | email@example.com | +61 (0)0432 491 618.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.