- Collaborative, supportive workplace
- Large loyal client base that are very trusting and receptive
- Committed to gold standards of care
We are seeking a passionate and caring Veterinarian to join our team on a Full-Time basis. You are a talented veterinary professional who is confident in performing routine surgeries with strong communication skills. We strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We are a team of 3 vets and 3 Nurses who are highly supportive of one another.
Greencross Morwell is a busy clinic with a large loyal client base that is very trusting and receptive to our team. We are a team of 3 vets and 3 Nurses who are highly supportive of one another. Our clinic is located 2 hours east of the Melbourne CBD in the heart of Gippsland.
The vet Orio sees is really happy and inviting, but is up front and praises progress. He also is happy to offer tips like, how to train a puppy to wee outside , and the right toys and snacks for teething etc. The staff in front in are always greet both our dogs which puts them at ease when coming to a new environment. 2 reasons to love Greencross, they’re locals and love our pets. 5 stars – Damian Wainwright (Google Review)
About this role
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high-quality practice
- Client-focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Experience within a fast-paced environment and be flexible in your working style
- Accountable and proactive attitude
Skills & Experience:
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Comfortable with consults and routine surgery
- Able to work sole charge
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Committed to gold standards of care and personal development
- Competitive salary of $85,000, negotiable and commensurate with experience
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
At Greencross Vets, we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide endless opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn Foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.