- Join an organisation that values and supports your career development!
- Permanent part time opportunity at our new Ipswich Clinic, QLD
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
An exciting opportunity for a qualified Veterinarian to join our tight-knit Ipswich team on a permanent part-time basis working approximately 22 hours a week. We strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. You are enthusiastic and passionate about high-quality practice, client-focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes.
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2021 and keen to grow your veterinary career in a national network of industry leaders?
Here, at Greencross Vets, we are committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey!
Our Greencross Ipswich Clinic is a co-located practice, meaning it is located next door to a Petbarn retail store, offering endless benefits as well as a steady stream of cross-referrals being directed towards our clinic. Our team work very closely with the Petbarn retail team, supporting us to offer a truly positive and memorable experience for our clients and their pets.
Our Ipswich clinic is fully equipped and up to date with Xray machine, Microscope, 2 x Blood pressure machine, ECG, Pulse Oximeter, laryngeal thermometer, Bear hugger, Mindray and Skyla Laboratory Machines, Im3 Dental machine, 2 x Anaesthetic Machines and Much more. Access to Ultrasound and Dental Xray. Our facilities include two standard consult rooms, Cat ward, Dog ward, Xray room and Surgical room.
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of retail stores, veterinary practices, animal hospitals and grooming salons across the country. At Greencross we encourage clinical independence and live by our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness.
Very professional, very helpful and informative, always strive to accommodate their clients and provide each patient with the very best care possible – Jayshill Gounder (Google Review)
You are a compassionate Veterinarian professional who values clinical freedom and enjoys working in a national supportive network of industry leaders.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Veterinary Tertiary Qualifications with a minimum of 2 years’ clinical experience
- Previous experience and confident in working sole charge
- Committed to providing gold standards of care to our clients and pets
- A keen interest in growing and diversifying your skillset
- A team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high-quality practice
- Client-focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Accountable and adaptable with a proactive attitude
Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia.
Ipswich is only a 45-minute drive from Brisbane CBD and an hour drive from the Gold Coast giving you the best of both worlds! It is a safe, friendly and multicultural city with a charming small-town feeling and many picturesque parks. There is equally many affordable living options and education facilities, perfect for singles or families.
At Greencross Vets, we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide opportunities to give back to the community through our Petbarn foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program. We also offer:
- Competitive salary of up to $70Kpa pro-rata + benefits dependent on experience
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and Confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
It's time to apply
If this sounds like the position for you, we’d love to hear from you – to learn more about us and why you should join our fantastic team visit our website and social media profiles via the above icons. Send you up to date CV and cover letter to Holly Mahupuku, Talent Acquisition-Vet Services by clicking on the Apply Now button or call +61 (0)413 960 379.
For further information on all our opportunities please contact our Talent Acquisition team at VetRecruitment@gxltd.com.au
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.