- Join an organisation that values and supports your career development!
- Permanent full-time opportunity based at our Caloundra clinic, QLD
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high quality practice
Our Caloundra clinic has an ambitious, tight knit team and is well equipped with separate cat and dog wards, orthopaedic instruments, 3 consult rooms allowing our supportive team to offer gold standard patient care. We strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. You are a team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment .
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2021 and keen to grow your veterinary career in a national network of industry leaders?
Here, at Greencross Vets, we are committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey! An exciting opportunity exists for a qualified Veterinarian to join our Caloundra team on a permanent full-time basis starting ASAP!
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of retail stores, veterinary practices, animal hospitals and grooming salons across the country. At Greencross we encourage clinical independence and live by our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness.
Absolutely brilliant. The team are so lovely, understanding and caring. They have gone above and beyond for us and everyone feels better after seeing them (humans and animals) – Kristina Doyle (Google Review)
You are a compassionate Veterinarian professional who values clinical freedom and enjoys working in a national supportive network of industry leaders.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Veterinary Tertiary Qualifications with a minimum of 3 years’ clinical experience
- Able to work sole charge and perform routine surgeries
- Committed to providing gold standards of care to our clients and pets
- A team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high-quality practice
- Client-focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Accountable and adaptable with a proactive attitude
Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia.
Caloundra is located on the southern end of the beautiful sunshine coast, within walking distance to some of Australia’s most beautiful beaches and just over an hour drive from Brisbane, Queensland. Caloundra offers a warm, relaxed coastal lifestyle with access to great outdoor activities for both singles and families.
At Greencross Vets, we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide opportunities to give back to the community through our Petbarn foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program. We also offer:
- Competitive salary of up to $75Kpa + benefits + relocation support
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and Confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
It's time to apply
If this sounds like the position for you, we’d love to hear from you – to learn more about us and why you should join our fantastic team visit our website and social media profiles via the above icons.
For further information on all our opportunities please contact our Talent Acquisition team at VetRecruitment@gxltd.com.au
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.