- Join a supportive network of gold standard clinics in the tropical North Queensland!
- Permanent full-time opportunity working across 6 clinics in Townsville
- You are an excellent time manager with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Keen to relocate to paradise with the Great Barrier Reef and Magnetic Island on your doorstep? If you’re looking for your next veterinary position with an ensured work-life balance this could be the position for you! We are seeking a permanent, full-time Veterinarian superstar to support across our 6 Townsville clinics – Hyde Park, Aitkenvale, Deeragun, Fairfield, Riverway and Willows.
Keen to relocate to paradise? Want to experience the Great Barrier Reef? Join our Greencross teams across multiple clinics in Townsville!
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of retail stores (Petbarn and City Farmers), veterinary practices (Greencross Vets), animal hospitals and grooming salons across the country. At Greencross we encourage clinical independence and live by our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness. Our leadership team are passionate, innovative and customer-centric, and looking to take our growth to the next level.
You are a compassionate Veterinarian professional with a minimum of 4 years’ experience including sole charge with strong leadership skills. You love working with teams that values accountability, learning and initiative and are looking for guaranteed work-life balance in a supportive network.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Confident in your ability to be sole charge and have a minimum of 4 years’ clinical experience
- Committed to providing gold standards of care to our clients and pets
- An excellent time manager with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high-quality practice
- Client-focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Accountable and adaptable with a proactive attitude
- Able to work across multiple clinics in our Townsville region.
Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia.
Townsville is a great place to live for both families and singles offering great weather all year round. Located only a short distance from some of Australia’s most stunning beaches, coral reefs, islands and national parks. Our purpose-built clinics are up-to-date and fully equipped with all the necessary facilities and equipment to provide gold standards of pet- care services.
At Greencross Vets, we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn Foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program.
- Competitive salary of $100K pa + benefits + relocation support
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and Confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
It's time to apply
If this sounds like the position for you, we’d love to hear from you – to learn more about us and why you should join our fantastic team visit our website and social media profiles via the above icons.
For further information on our opportunities please contact our Talent Acquisition team at VetRecruitment@gxltd.com.au
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.