- Interesting and varied caseload
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience as a Veterinarian
- Commitment to your career development
Our busy 4 Vet practice requires the services of an experienced Veterinarian to join our dynamic, friendly and supportive team. We are a modern, well equipped and recently renovated practice. Our practice sees an interesting and varied caseload of small animal medicine and surgery. You have a positive & friendly attitude, work collaboratively and easily build rapport with clients.
We are well-staffed with six Full-Time Veterinary Nurses who work alongside experienced Vets. We promote a culture of job satisfaction through healthy work and home life balance as well as lots of case sharing and interaction amongst our colleagues in the workplace. After hours is handled by a local 24-hour emergency centre.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience as a Veterinarian
- Sound knowledge and understanding of high standards of care
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members and build rapport with clients
- A positive & friendly attitude
- Current registration with the Veterinary Surgeons Board of Queensland
Located on the Gold Coast, Queensland, we are only a five-minute drive away from lovely Mermaid Beach.
- An industry-leading salary (commensurate with experience)
- AVA and VIN Membership
- Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews
- An interesting and varied role
- A dynamic and friendly and supportive team environment
It's time to apply
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please send your application, outlining your suitability and career goals to Robert Van Drimmelen, Vet Director.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.