- Supportive and highly collaborative team
- We celebrate and encourage any special skills or interests
- Endless opportunities for continuing education
Join us as we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine veterinary clinical freedom. Ideally, you have 3 years’ experience and you are looking to take the next step in your career within this leadership role and eager to expand your mentoring skills. You have sound surgical and medical skills and you are committed to gold standards of veterinary care.
Greencross Springvale is a thriving clinic located in one of Melbourne’s South Eastern hidden gems, 30 minutes from Melbourne CBD. We are a reward-based team that encourages all members to share the caseload with a focus on professional development. Our long-standing team are supportive and highly collaborative. We celebrate and encourage any special skills or interests that our team members have, including one of our vets is currently skilled in Biomechanical work and a nurse team trained in exotic medicine. You will be given the clinical freedom and support to explore your own interests, whatever that may be.
We recognise the importance of work-life balance with 5 weeks annual leave (inclusive of 1-week study leave) as well as providing mental health first aid courses and endless opportunities for continuing education.
Such a great experience dealing with everyone at this clinic! They really know how to take care of your pet and also keep you updated every step of the way. Highly recommend – Jacinta Ganino (Google Review)
About this role
Ideally, our candidate has 3 years’ experience and is looking to take the next step in their career within this leadership role and who is eager to expand their mentoring skills. We are looking for someone who lives our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness.
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high-quality practice
- Client-focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- The ability to build long-standing relationships
- Accountable and proactive attitude
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Passionate Vet with 3 years’ experience
- Leadership and management skills
- Surgical and medical skills
- Committed to gold standards of care and personal development
- Competitive salary, negotiable and commensurate with experience
- Clinical freedom to make this role your own
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
At Greencross Vets, we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide endless opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn Foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.