- A rare and unique opportunity for a qualified, experienced and commercially minded Vet
- Flexible work hours working from home
- That extra work-life balance we all enjoy.
Working closely with our support office in Sydney, and clinics and hospitals across Australia, this role will provide extra patient care through our online WEBVET platform on a shift pattern basis, supporting our clients, ensuring a high standard of customer service, patient triage and clinical care, as well as driving new business ventures through creative veterinary content writing.
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of GP Clinics (Greencross Vets), Animal Emergency and Referral Hospitals, Petbarn Retail Stores and grooming salons across the country.
Our leadership team are passionate, innovative and customer centric, and looking to take our growth to the next level. We are looking for someone who lives our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness.
About this role
Based in Western Australia working from home part or full time, and working closely with our support office in Sydney, GP Clinics (Greencross Vets), Animal Emergency and Referral Hospitals nationally, this role will provide extra patient care through our online WEBVET platform on a shift pattern basis, support our clients and drive new business ventures through creative content writing.
As a newly created role, this is a rare and unique opportunity for a qualified, experienced and commercially minded Vet who is looking for something different in the GP space and that extra work-life balance we all enjoy.
This varied and diverse role will be part of our team of Webvets nationally and will primarily cover the afternoon and evening shift in WA, developing marketing, social media and E-commerce content, and ensuring a high standard of customer service, patient triage and clinical care.
Supporting the overall vet services business, this role will partner closely with our Chief Veterinary Officer, GM Vet Operations. Regional Clinical Directors, Business Managers and Support Office Marketing and E-commerce teams.
To be successful in this role:
- The ability and experience to create, design and edit Veterinary and pet care related content
- Someone who enjoys delivering exceptional customer service
- Financial & Commercially minded
- Able to monitor and maintain operational performance and compliance
- Exceptional emotional intelligence and empathy skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- RxWorks experience
- Qualified Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ experience
- Proven clinical experience in general practice, emergency or similar.
- Commercial management experience developing business ideas and processes
- Research, design and delivery of clinical content
- Policy and procedure implementation
- Flexible work hours working from home
- Continue to enjoy general practice and patient care from day one
- Partner with our Chief Veterinary Officer and Senior leadership team
- Be part of a Greencross success story and new business venture
Our patient care and empathy for our clients is what makes our culture and workplace so special. At Greencross Vets we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide endless opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program.
As a community leader, you have the ability put your own stamp on a unique part of our business and drive its success doing something you are passionate about and enjoy.
It's time to apply
For more information and to apply, please contact Damon Somerfield, Talent Acquisition Manager on 0466 636 815 or click on the Apply Now button.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.