- Strong culture of mentoring and continuing education
- Committed to gold standards of veterinary care
- Exceptionally well-equipped
Looking to take the next step in your career working within a collaborative, supportive and motivating environment? This opportunity is ideally suited to a vet with 2-3 years’ post-graduate experience, seeking a Part-Time role. You have experience within a fast-paced environment and you are flexible in your working style and enthusiastic and passionate about quality practice.
Greencross Cannon Hill is a fast-paced clinic with great clientele, situated in one of the busiest Petbarn stores in Queensland. We are a young clinic that is performing exceptionally well, equipped with two consult rooms, dedicated theatre, anitek multiparameter monitors and more. We are a cohesive and supportive team of 4 nurses and two very capable interns. We have a strong culture of mentoring and continuing education, encouraging professional development individually and as a team.
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of retail stores (Petbarn and City Farmers), veterinary practices (Greencross Vets), animal hospitals and grooming salons across the country.
We accept applications from veterinary professionals who live our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness. Our leadership team are passionate, innovative and customer-centric, and looking to take our growth to the next level.
Very happy with our experience at Greencross Cannon Hill, the staff, nurses and vets are all very friendly, professional and accommodating. We’ve taken our puppy there for a new puppy check up, all puppy vaccinations, and just had her spayed there too (female toy breed). The surgery went smoothly, they kept her happy and safe and looked after her really well, and the pricing was good too. Thank you to the whole team for taking such good care of our beloved fur-baby! – A.B.C. (Google Review)
About this role
Suited to a vet with 2-3 years’ post graduate experience, Part Time, looking to take the next step in their career working within a collaborative, supportive and motivating environment.
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high quality practice
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Experience within a fast-paced environment and be flexible in your working style
- Accountable and proactive attitude
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Passionate Vet with 2-3 years’ experience
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Committed to gold standards of care and professional development
- Competitive salary, negotiable and commensurate with experience
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and Confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
At Greencross Vets, we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn Foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program. You will be given the clinical independence to run your clinic the way you see fit to create a thriving and harmonious workplace environment.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.