- Family-focused clinic, located in a friendly suburb with a close community feel
- Client-oriented and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Seeking a strong team player with a collaborative approach
This opportunity is ideally suited to a passionate and driven vet with at least 1 years’ experience and with a flexible and adaptable approach. We strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine veterinary clinical freedom. Any special interests are encouraged and welcomed with continuing education and scholarships for membership opportunities provided.
Greencross Wishart Road is a family-focused clinic, located in a friendly suburb with a close community feel only 20 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
We are a team of 5 vets and nurses, with one of our vets holding memberships in avian medicine. Any special interests are welcomed with continuing education and scholarships for membership opportunities provided. We have a focus on work-life balance and mental health, with a first aid officer in each clinic and mental health first aid courses provided.
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of retail stores (Petbarn and City Farmers), veterinary practices (Greencross Vets), animal hospitals and grooming salons across the country. Our leadership team are passionate, innovative and customer centric, and looking to take our growth to the next level. We are looking for someone who lives our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness.
Took my boy Eddie in here when he had a little bit of cat flu. Everyone was wonderful and even followed up after my visit. Would highly recommend – Lexi Fallis (Google Review)
About this role
Suited to a passionate and driven vet at least 1 years’ experience with a flexible and adaptable approach. This role provides the opportunity to work across two of our Greencross teams at Wishart Road and Indooroopilly, offering a broader network of support and skills to learn from veterinary professionals.
To be successful in this role:
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Client-focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Experience within a fast-paced environment and be flexible in your working style
- Accountable and proactive attitude
- Strong team player with a collaborative approach
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Compassionate Vet with at least 1 years’ experience
- Able to work independently at times
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Committed to gold standards of care and personal development
- Competitive salary range of $65,000 – $75,000
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
At Greencross Vets, we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide endless opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn Foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program.
It's time to apply
If this sounds like the position for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.