- Are you looking for a privately owned, friendly & supportive practice with high standards?
- Are you looking for a clinical role where you are appreciated & doing more than just cleaning & reception?
- Be rewarded for the new skills & effort you put into building the practice, CPD encouraged
With our new rehab practice in a rapid growth phase, we need to expand our veterinary nurse team providing you with an exciting opportunity to come and join us! Our team of committed vets and nurses take pride in providing the best veterinary care for their patients, as well as offering a range of alternative and conventional medicine and surgical options to our clients.
9 years ago we purchased a run down little vet practice and, after a few months of late night painting and redecorating, we transformed it into what is now a well equipped and thriving practice with a great clientele – Vogue Vets.
We are a privately owned, family practice who pride ourselves on providing a positive and supportive work environment, as well as providing high standards of care to our patients and clients.
In 2019 we opened our branch clinic, the Wellness Centre in Stirling. We chose to do this in order to provide a better level of care to our patients through rehabilitative physio and hydrotherapy services. The Wellness Centre provides an exciting vision into the future of veterinary medicine and encompasses a mixture of conventional and alternative veterinary practices to provide a comprehensive set of services to keep our patients happy, healthy and mobile for as many years as possible.
I’ve worked at Vogue Vets for the past two and a half years. It’s a friendly and supportive working environment that provides a high standard of patient care, as well as a great work and life balance – Dr Sarah Reid BSc, BVMS
About this role
This position is best suited to an experienced veterinary nurse who is already comfortable with general nursing and who is looking for a challenge to progress their career, as well as being a part of a team of people who love what they do! New graduates are welcome to apply.
This role consists of the following tasks:
- Reception and customer service with clients who feel as though they are ‘part of the family’
- Medical and surgical nursing with all the ‘toys’
- Assisting the veterinarians with patient care
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the hospital environment and patient husbandry
- Running Nurse clinics (dependent on your level of experience)
- Marketing the practice through inhouse marketing and the occasional external event
- Acquiring skills to assist in veterinary rehab and hydrotherapy (dependent on the candidate and their skills and experience)
We are looking for someone who is cheerful, focused on their work, and who enjoys providing high-quality service to clients and patients whilst still being able to keep a sense of humour!
Qualities required for this role include:
- A happy and helpful disposition with a willingness to go above and beyond for others
- An interest in learning clinical nursing skills that stretch beyond basic medical and surgical nursing
- Attention to detail and a commitment to providing consistently high levels of customer service
- An ability to use your initiative, yet still work well in a team
Perth is a beautiful city with a fantastic climate and stunning beaches. The lifestyle is relaxed and casual with many outdoor activities such as wineries, bushwalking and a multitude of water-based activities.
Our clinics are both situated only a short drive from the coast, and the hills are an easy day trip for those who prefer more inland adventures.
If you’re looking for a great work/life balance, this role and location will be pretty hard to beat!
- A healthy work-life balance
- Above award salary reflective of the efforts you put in and your skills
- Opportunity for a long term career with the progression of your skills
- A dynamic and supportive team environment
- An ability to really make a difference to your patient’s lives
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.