- Passionate Vet with 2 years’ experience
- You have excellent leadership skills and thrive in a team environment
- Our clinic is committed to gold standards of care and professional development
This is a great opportunity for a talented vet looking to take the next step in your career working alongside highly experienced vets with a variety of skills. Suited to a passionate, agile vet with a great team spirit who can work well in a large team. You are client-focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes for patients and clients with compassion and empathy.
Greencross Livingstone Road is located only 10 minutes from the vibrant and popular suburb of Newtown and only 20 minutes from the CBD. We have a loyal client base who are attracted to high standards of care. We are well equipped with Bair Hugger, Tonopen, Ultrasound, Vet Tome, Digital X-ray, Dental X-ray, Transilluminators (ophthalmology), advanced anaesthesia monitoring, O2 Chambers and more.
We work closely with ARH and Veterinary Imaging Australia and have a highly experienced and supportive team with a range of special interests and skills including advanced soft tissue surgery, dentistry, emergency, wildlife care as well as other team members holding memberships in medicine and working towards memberships in exotics.
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of retail stores (Petbarn and City Farmers), veterinary practices (Greencross Vets), animal hospitals and grooming salons across the country.
Been going there a few years and have always had a good experience. Receptionists and nurses are super nice and genuinely seem to love animals. The vets I have seen are good at explaining procedures and caring. It’s a good size if your pets need a little space and is always clean. – Bruce M (Google Review)
About this role
This is a great opportunity for a vet looking to take the next step in their career working alongside highly experienced vets with a variety of skills. Suited to a passionate, agile vet with a great team spirit who can work well in a large team.
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent leadership skills, thrives in a team environment
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high-quality practice
- Client-focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- The ability to build long-standing relationships
- Accountable and proactive attitude
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Passionate Vet with 2 years’ experience
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Committed to gold standards of care and professional development
- Competitive salary, negotiable and commensurate with experience
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and Confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
At Greencross Vets, we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn Foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.