- Experienced team of Vets and Nurses
- Positive and supportive team culture with a focus on work life balance
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
This role is ideally suited to a Vet with 2 years’ experience, seeking Part-time work and who is caring, passionate and supportive and can work well within a team and independently at times. You are client-focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes. We have a very positive and supportive team culture with a focus on work-life balance and professional development.
Greencross Inala is located 30 minutes from Brisbane CBD with an experienced team of Vets and Nurses. We are equipped with digital x-ray, IM3 dental, Bair Hugger we have separate cat wards and are a stress-free accredited clinic. We have a very positive and supportive team culture with a focus on work-life balance and professional development.
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of retail stores (Petbarn and City Farmers), veterinary practices (Greencross Vets), animal hospitals and grooming salons across the country.
We accept applications from veterinary professionals who live our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness. Our leadership team are passionate, innovative and customer-centric, and looking to take our growth to the next level.
This is by far the best Vet we have ever been to! Both Vets are spectacular and of course, the vet nurses are top-notch as well! They are all so caring and always follow up to see how the pups are going! – Scott Phillips (Google Review)
About this role
Suited to a vet with 2 years’ experience, Part-Time who is caring, passionate and supportive and can work well within a team and independently at times. Looking for a vet with strong communication skills, ability to perform routine surgeries and the ability to multi-task.
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high-quality practice
- Client-focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Experience within a fast-paced environment and be flexible in your working style
- Accountable and proactive attitude
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Passionate Vet with 2 years’ experience
- Able to work sole charge at times
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Committed to gold standards of care and professional development
- Competitive salary, negotiable and commensurate with experience
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and Confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
At Greencross Vets, we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn Foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.