- We strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom
- We are committed to gold standards of care and professional development
- The opportunity to showcase your mentoring or leadership skills
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for work-life balance, and passionate about gold standards of care. Ideally suited to a Vet with 2 years’ experience, seeking a Part-Time role who is caring, passionate and confident with a great team spirit. You will need experience working within a fast-paced environment and be flexible in your working style.
Greencross Subiaco is located 10 minutes from Perth CBD, we are a 2-team vet practice with plenty of support from our neighbouring clinic in Bedford. We are a Stress-Free accredited clinic equipped with digital x-ray, dental x-ray, ultrasound, IM3 dental, Bair Hugger and more.
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of retail stores (Petbarn and City Farmers), veterinary practices (Greencross Vets), animal hospitals and grooming salons across the country.
We accept applications from veterinary professionals who live our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness. Our leadership team are passionate, innovative and customer-centric, and looking to take our growth to the next level.
I highly recommend Greencross Vets Subiaco. 2nd visit there and the vet had my rescue dog, with behavioural issues, literally eating out of the palm of his hand. Gorgeous staff who go out of their way, not only for your pet but for you too – Anne-Marie Howard (Google Review)
About this role
Suited to a vet with 2 years’ experience, Part Time who is caring, passionate and confident with a great team spirit. If you see yourself as a team player or strong leader you will be provided with the ability to showcase your mentoring or leadership skills. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for work life balance, passionate about gold standards of care.
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high quality practice
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Experience within a fast-paced environment and be flexible in your working style
- Accountable and proactive attitude
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Passionate Vet with 2 years’ experience
- Ability to perform routine surgeries
- Leadership skills
- Committed to gold standards of care and professional development
- Competitive salary, negotiable and commensurate with experience
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and Confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
At Greencross Vets, we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn Foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.