Veterinary Director – Punchbowl
- Passionate, innovative and customer centric
- Brand-new purpose-built practice with an outstanding surgery set up
- Will suit a Vet passionate about leadership with a supportive and collaborative approach
We are looking for a Veterinary Director who lives our values – Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness. You have excellent leadership skills, and thrive in a team environment. You are committed to gold standards of care and professional development, you are client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes.
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of retail stores (Petbarn and City Farmers), veterinary practices (Greencross Vets), animal hospitals and grooming salons across the country.
We accept applications from veterinary professionals who live our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness. Our leadership team are passionate, innovative and customer centric, and looking to take our growth to the next level.
Greencross Punchbowl is a brand-new purpose-built practice, located 30 minutes from Sydney CBD equipped with an outstanding surgery set up with all monitoring equipment and advanced warming as well as an in-house pathology suite and more. Our high standards of care are supported by our long-standing client base that trust our advice. We provide exemplary continuing education programs, 5 weeks annual leave and mental health first aid courses.
Fantastic folk. Helpful, knowledgeable, and caring. My cat had to get a tooth removed and they were wonderful with her care. Very helpful when I called up with a question about her medication – Al Dawson (Google Review)
About this role
Suited to a vet with 4+ years’ experience, this role is responsible for the standards of care across the clinic, mentoring and coaching veterinarians and delivering exceptional client care. This role is perfect for someone looking to expand their leadership skills or to take the next step in their career. Profit share opportunities exist for the right applicant as well as negotiable hors and salary package.
Skills & Experience:
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Passionate Vet with 4 years’ experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Committed to gold standards of care and professional development
- Excellent leadership skills, thrives in a team environment
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high quality practice
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- The ability to build long-standing relationships
- Accountable and proactive attitude
- Competitive salary, negotiable and commensurate with experience
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
At Greencross Vets we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide endless opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.