- A collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom
- Able to work sole charge at times
- Endless networking and continuing education opportunities
Ideally suited to a passionate and driven vet with 2 years’ experience and the ability to perform routine surgeries. Looking for a vet that is flexible in your working style to work on a Part-Time basis within our team of 2 vets and 2 nurses. You are client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes, and experienced in working in a fast-paced clinic environment.
Our Indooroopilly practice is a large, modern purpose-built clinic equipped with 4 consult rooms, separate dog and cat waiting areas, imaging room and surgical suite. Located 20 minutes from Brisbane CBD and well connected by public transport. We are a cat accredited clinic that prides ourselves on delivering high standards of care. You can expect endless networking and continuing education opportunities with 5 weeks annual leave inclusive of 1-week study leave.
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of retail stores (Petbarn and City Farmers), veterinary practices (Greencross Vets), animal hospitals and grooming salons across the country.
Our leadership team are passionate, innovative and customer-centric, and looking to take our growth to the next level. We are looking for someone who lives our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness.
Genuinely caring, wonderful staff all around. Easy to communicate, affordable, and easily accessible. We have enjoyed every one of our visits, the vets and nurses are phenomenal – Anniina Halonen (Google Review)
About this role
Suited to a passionate and driven vet with 2 years’ experience and the ability to perform routine surgeries. Looking for a vet to work on a Part-Time basis within our team of 2 vets and 2 nurses.
- Strong surgical skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate leadership skills
- Client-focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Experience within a fast-paced environment and be flexible in your working style
- Accountable and proactive attitude
- Proven work up rate a plus
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Compassionate Vet with 2 years’ experience
- Able to work sole charge at times
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Committed to gold standards of care and personal development
- Competitive salary range of $75,000 – $80,000
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
At Greencross Vets, we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide endless opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn Foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program.
It's time to apply
If this sounds like the position for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.