Emergency & Critical Care Nurses
- Purpose built, first class facility with the latest, up to date equipment
- The opportunity to expand your clinical skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment
- Become part of the remarkable AEC Noosa team
We have an outstanding team of Vets and Nurses who are knowledgeable, approachable and highly supportive, and who practice an exceptionally high standard of veterinary care for all their patients. We are currently seeking Casual and Part-time Emergency and Critical Care Nurses to join our dynamic and motivated team. Immediate commencement is ideal.
Joining our family you will have the opportunity to put your excellent clinical skills & passion for Emergency medicine to work. Emergency medicine is a fast-paced environment that provides you with the satisfaction of overcoming the challenges that come your way. We have a team of passionate like-minded Vets & Nurses who enjoy the rewarding nature of this role and the rush provided by Emergency medicine.
AEC Noosa is a purpose-built, first-class facility with the latest, up to date equipment. We have an outstanding team of Vets and Nurses who are knowledgeable, approachable and highly supportive, and who practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all their patients.
We have raced our Staffy cattle dog cross Jaz to AEC Noosa twice this year, both times in life-threatening situations. The whole team have been quick to act, wonderful and thoughtful, the vets are amazing! Our 14 years plus old Jaz lives on, thanks to all at AEC – 5 stars all round! – Meri Eyles (Google Review)
About this role
The successful applicants will be required to work various rotational shifts on the AEC roster, which will include some evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays.
- Cert IV Qualifications as a Veterinary Nurse (or equivalent).
- At least 3 years’ previous experience working as a Vet Nurse.
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills.
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude!
- Be available to work Friday evenings and weekends, including on-call shits
- The opportunity to expand your clinical skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment.
- A challenging and rewarding position – feel good about what you do!
- Ongoing career support – regular performance reviews and mentorship.
- Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team.
It's time to apply
If you would like to become part of the dynamic AEC Noosa team, please send your application outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria to Daniel Chapman, Practice Manager.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.