- Deliver the highest standards of emergency and critical care, professionally and with compassion
- A commitment to providing only the best service to patients and clients
- Work and play in one of the most beautiful places in Australia!
In joining our family you will have the opportunity to put your excellent clinical skills and passion for Emergency medicine to work. We have a team of passionate like-minded Vets and Nurses who enjoy the rewarding nature of this role and the rush provided by Emergency medicine. We’re only seeking the best of the best, so be ready for some fierce competition.
STOP reading now if you don’t want to join an amazing and dedicated team…this is not the job for you!
STOP reading now if you don’t want amazing CE opportunities…we have way too much of this!
STOP reading now if you don’t want to work and play in one of the most beautiful places in Australia!
You’re still reading…phew! Congratulations. we have the perfect position for you. AEC Noosa is currently seeking a new team member to join our dynamic team. This is a rare opportunity to become a permanent team member of the AEC group.
Joining our family you will have the opportunity to put your excellent clinical skills & passion for Emergency medicine to work. Emergency medicine is a fast-paced environment that provides you with the satisfaction of overcoming the challenges that come your way. We have a team of passionate like-minded Vets & Nurses who enjoy the rewarding nature of this role and the rush provided by Emergency medicine.
If successful you would be required to work some weekends, public holidays & overnights on a rotational roster.
We have raced our Staffy cattle dog cross Jaz to AEC Noosa twice this year, both times in life-threatening situations. The whole team have been quick to act, wonderful and thoughtful, the vets are amazing! Our 14 years plus old Jaz lives on, thanks to all at AEC – 5 stars all round! – Meri Eyles (Google Review)
To be successful you will have the following skills and expertise:
- Qualifications as a Veterinarian with a minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably with a background in emergency and critical care;
- Current Veterinary Registration with the Veterinary Surgeons Board of Queensland;
- The desire to deliver the highest standards of emergency and critical care, professionally and with compassion;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with clients, staff members and referring Veterinarians;
- Dedication to the team and willingness to pitch in and help your AEC colleagues
- Appreciation of the pet parent bond and a commitment to providing only the best service to patients and clients.
- Industry-leading remuneration package
- Paid parental leave
- Extensive internal CE offering
- MANZCVS Scholarships
- Improve International Membership preparation course (12 months)
- Specialist lead study groups for Membership team members
- Cost of AVA membership covered yearly
- Subscriptions for VIN, Elsevier Science Direct, VetStream, Wiley Online Library, VetFolio
- A healthy regard for work-life balance;
- 5 weeks annual leave plus 1-week study leave;
- Financial assistance with relocation and VISA sponsorship
It's time to apply
If this role is the right one for you and you would like to become part of the dynamic AEC Noosa team, please send your application, outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria to Michelle Hall, National Operations Manager – for a confidential discussion please call +61 (0)429 007 945
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.