- Large experienced team that are highly supportive of one another
- Passionate Vet with minimum 3 years’ experience
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
Suited to a passionate and driven vet that enjoys working in a large team. Perfect opportunity to learn and expand in your skills working alongside experienced vets within a supportive network. You can expect guaranteed work-life balance, professional development and ensured mental health wellbeing with first aid courses provided. It’s time to join us!
Greencross Mitchelton is located just over an hour from the Gold Coast and 20 minutes from Brisbane CBD. We are a large experienced team that is highly supportive of one another. You can expect guaranteed work-life balance, professional development and ensured mental health wellbeing with first aid courses provided.
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of retail stores (Petbarn and City Farmers), veterinary practices (Greencross Vets), animal hospitals and grooming salons across the country.
We accept applications from veterinary professionals who live our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness. Our leadership team are passionate, innovative and customer-centric, and looking to take our growth to the next level.
We have been going to Greencross Vets for 2 year now. On Saturday we took our American Staffie in as he was really not well. The care and attention the nurses and the Vet gave him was amazing. We can not thank them enough. Thank you for being so Amazing… Justin Wilson (Google Review)
About this role
Suited to a passionate and driven vet that enjoys working in a large team. Perfect opportunity to learn and expand in your skills working alongside experienced vets within a supportive network.
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent leadership skills, thrives in a team environment
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high-quality practice
- Client-focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- The ability to build long-standing relationships
- Accountable and proactive attitude
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Passionate Vet with minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Comfortable with routine surgeries and ability to sole charge.
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Committed to gold standards of care and professional development
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and Confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
At Greencross Vets, we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn Foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program.
It's time to apply
If this sounds like the position for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.