- Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
- Looking to lead a large team focused on high standards of clinical care?
- Do you want the freedom of making your own clinical choices and a supportive environment that allows you to create work life balance?
We are seeking a passionate vet with great team spirit & leadership experience, plus the expertise to also be able to perform routine surgeries. This is a significant & busy practice where your organisational, planning and multi-tasking skills will be well-received. Your talented team is eagerly awaiting your arrival & the opportunity to further enhance the existing supportive culture.
This significant practice offers a comprehensive range of professional veterinary services to cater for all pet needs, ranging from preventative health care to weight loss programs through to surgery and diagnostic medicine.
We’re dedicated to providing excellent and superior health care for pets. This shows in our holistic service approach, state of the art equipment and facilities, and each pet’s resulting optimised wellness.
Ever since I joined as a young grad several years ago I have been given the support and guidance to thrive. The whole team works well together and knows when to focus but also when to have a laugh when things are quieter. I’ve learned so much, not just as a Veterinarian but also as a member of a really great team of stars – Team Member
About this role
As a Veterinary Professional, you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a talented Veterinary Director. Here are some of the key skills and abilities that we are seeking that are particularly relevant to this opportunity:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high-quality practice
- Client-focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Flexible in your working style
- Accountable and proactive attitude
Your qualifications are certainly essential to your success in this role and it is expected that you will demonstrate talent and skill as Veterinary Director. In addition, these personal qualities are similarly important to us:
- Passionate Vet with 5 years’ experience
- Leadership and Management skills and experience
- Flexible and adaptable approach with strong communication skills
- Committed to the highest standards of veterinary care and professional development
- You must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
What makes Canberra the perfect place to live and work? It’s the diversity of experiences you’ll find here and how close everything is. It’s simply one good thing after another.
The intimate city vibe means it’s easy to get around and to experience the best food, wine, beer and attractions. Within the city limits, you’ll find museums, galleries, breweries, great restaurants and modern architecture, but just minutes away lies the quiet nature of mountains, valleys and everything in between. It’s no wonder the locals here love the lifestyle and landscape, making Canberra an ideal location for individuals, couples and families alike.
In order to attract talented Veterinary Professionals like you, we have a flexible approach to remuneration based on your expertise and potential – typically this will include:
- Salary range of $110-140,000 commensurate with experience
- Sign-on Bonus of $10,000
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Sponsorship for advanced education opportunities and memberships
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Flexible working environment
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- A package tailored to your individual needs and passions
In addition to the above, we are also happy to explore other remuneration alternatives that may better suit your needs which we will be happy to discuss as our relationship develops.
It's time to apply
By now you will have realised that our practice is a genuinely unique environment and one that encourages quality and excellence in all that we do.
It is time for you to take the next step in your career and join us.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.