- Practice that genuinely cares about work/life balance
- Weekends away, 'Doona Days' - because you need some 'me' time
- All the tech that you would expect the most modern hospital to have
Experienced Veterinarians sought for Sydney inner-city suburbs. If there was an ideal Vet Group created in Heaven and brought to earth, this would be it. This is a family-owned veterinary practice that genuinely cares about work-life balance for their staff. With a management team that rewards you with weekends away and RAOK – Random Acts of Kindness.
Not only a generous salary package on offer of $110k up to 149k, which includes an optional revenue sharing scheme (details will be discussed with the right applicant) plus substantial rewards for growing the business.
Combine this with massages at work, enjoy a bottomless fruit bowl to boost your nutrition, weekly free food and a Sonos sound system to enjoy in every room of the clinic.
Want to experience ‘Doona days’ – they invented ‘Doona Days’ because they realise that sometimes, you just need some ‘me time’.
There are so many perks with this organisation:
- Open dog policy meaning you are welcomed to bring your pets to work every day!
- Flexibility in working hours/days to promote a healthy balance between career and life goals
- ‘Weight gain Wednesday’ lunches provided
- Fresh fruit each week
- Doona Days
- Fuel card + e-tag provision
- Possible use of company cars
All imaging studies interpreted by a radiologist to give confidence
Project HoPe – They have their own charity called Project HoPe that looks after the surgical and medical needs of the companions of the homeless. Each of their staff must have a desire to use their heart, mind, and skills to save the lives of the pets of Sydney’s least fortunate – those living rough on the streets.
The community they look after often has lost everything and the little heartbeat at their feet is all they have to wake up for in the morning.
With all of this on offer, they are looking for the best – dedicated, committed Veterinarians who stand out from their peers.
- Be a high achiever, providing a service above and beyond client expectations, because that is who you are
- Ideally have at least four years’ experience as a Veterinarian
- Keen to become part of the local community and interested in helping to exponentially grow the business (and be rewarded accordingly)
- Be highly optimistic, relish challenges, and find solutions
- Be a great communicator, verbal, and written. You can interact confidently with all types of people and animals
- Be highly competent with high attention to detail
- Have a good sense of humour, openminded, and enjoy being in a friendly, motivating environment, with a fun team
- Confident, dedicated, and committed to client care
This business offers all the tech that you would expect the most modern hospital to have. Including digital radiology with all studies interpreted by a Board Certified Veterinary Radiologist, 128 slice CT, laparoscopy, great clients, parking, dental radiography, lab, etc.
This hospital is where they perform minimally invasive laparoscopic procedures, endoscopy and all the other state of the art procedures you would expect from an industry-leading forward-thinking practice.
If you recognise that this person could be you and would welcome the chance to look at this spectacular opportunity. Please provide your resume and cover letter explaining why the job would be perfect for you.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.