- New and custom built clinic
- We support, enable and engage team members to help them realise their true potential
- Constant change and growth
An engaging role for a full-time Vet who can bond with our growing, passionate & committed team, & also enjoy the support to practice the highest quality veterinary medicine. We are focused on putting the welfare of our patients at the core of our decision-making process and dedicated to the development and wellbeing of our team so they feel engaged and happy.
Our Mission is to create a workplace that supports, enables and engages its employees so that they may realize their true potential and provide exceptional service to animals and the community.
Our vision is to be an employer of choice in the veterinary industry, a practice of choice for clients and a centre of learning and excellence for veterinary science.
To achieve this we have created:
- A workplace that supports, enables and engages employees to help them realise their true potential
- A team that loves what we do, are passionate, and live by our values of Respect, Compassion, Trust and Professionalism
- Mentoring from two experienced principal vets
- Regular team and personal development
- Support from 6 experienced nursing staff
- Support for your continuing education
- ISFM silver accredited cat-friendly clinic with separate cat waiting room and cat ward
- Custom-built clinic, fitted with the newest and latest equipment including:
o DR digital X-ray processing
o Dental suite
o Full in-house pathology
- Specialist knowledge in greyhound medicine and surgery
- No on-calls
Great experience for both myself and our girl Mia! After several experiences with other vets we were never satisfied until we came across Lynbrook Vet. Alina was a pleasure to deal with and thorough with explaining the diagnosis. She was very responsive to react with emergency surgery on the day of the consultation. This will be our Vet of choice from now on. Thank you for looking after and treating our fur baby so well – Luka Grubic (Google Review)
You have a minimum 3 years’ experience as a qualified veterinary surgeon and can demonstrate:
- Passion for what you do
- A growth mindset
- Commitment to achieving the best outcomes for clients and animals in collaboration with a team
- A fantastic manner with clients (not just their animals!)
- Confidence in your surgical skills
- Exceptional animal care standards
- Resilience and a flexible attitude
AND… if you have further qualifications or special interests such as dermatology, ultrasonography, ophthalmology, pocket pets, birds, or other… this will be an ADDED BONUS!
Lynbrook is in South-Eastern Melbourne, which stretches from the bayside suburbs to the green rolling fields of West Gippsland and the leafy Dandenong Ranges. There’s ample shopping, a diverse range of restaurant options and plenty of clubs, pubs and live venues peppered throughout the region. Outdoor pursuits are well catered for and access is easy to the massive Bunyip State Park, and there are plenty of quality schools and kids activities. The Dandenong Ranges are picturesque, with walks, lakes, pretty towns and, of course, Belgrave, the home of Puffing Billy. The Southern end of the region includes the north shore of Western Port Bay.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.