Veterinarian – Emergency & Critical Care [Sample Job Campaign]
- Opportunity to further develop your surgical skills
- Exceptional support team plus structured mentor program
- We are genuinely committed to maintaining a sound work+life balance
Rediscover your passion for healing as you join a team of exceptional Veterinary Professionals, committed to medical and surgical excellence in an empathetic, warm and friendly environment. We offer interesting, diverse and challenging cases, with manageable caseloads and a commitment to maintaining Work+Life Balance. Join us in this next exciting phase of our journey.
Here at Your Local Veterinary Hospital we recognise that our team is the foundation of not just our business, but of our way of life. Through consistent growth, based on the quality of our service, we now have the opportunity to welcome a new team member who will join us in the next exciting phase of our journey.
For over 25 years, Your Local Veterinary Hospital has delivered Veterinary excellence and has developed a well-earned reputation for attracting, retaining and developing quality Vets and Vet Nurses.
As an accredited “New Graduate Friendly Practice” we welcome graduating Veterinarians to start their careers here, ensuring a high level of support and ongoing education. And for established Veterinarians we offer interesting, diverse and challenging cases, with manageable caseloads and a fair Work-Life Balance.
In my three plus years here I have thrived as a Vet. The leadership team encourages excellence and the support team is amazing. I learn new things every day and because of their commitment to Continuing Education my skills have grown termendously. – Jasmine Clarke, DVM, Your Local Veterinary Hospital
About this role
As a Veterinary Professional you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a talented Emergency & Critical Care Veterinarian. Here are some of the key skills and abilities that we are seeking that are particularly relevant to this opportunity:
- Examine and triage pets to promptly diagnose their short and long term health issues and recommend best practice emergency treatment
- Consult with direct clients and referring clinics regarding immediate, solutions-based care for their pets
- Soft tissue surgery at an advanced level – orthopedic surgical expertise will also be highly regarded
- The ability to prepare and deliver internal Emergency and Critical Care skills training to the entire team
Your qualifications are certainly essential to your success in this role and it is expected that you will demonstrate talent and skill as a Emergency & Critical Care Veterinarian. In addition, these personal qualities are similarly important to us:
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customers, fellow team member and management
- An adept learner willing to explore new horizons and accept change when based on sound professional foundations
- Knowing that great results are only achieved through teamwork accomplished through mutual respect
- You know your measure, can work independently but you also know when to call for assistance
- You respond to the real setbacks that we all know happen with positivity and grace
This richly historic area that includes our capital city, My Town, offers a wonderfully unique place to live and provide options for all lifestyles. Encompassed within the district you will find small cities, college towns, bedroom communities, and resort areas that provide recreation and leisure. The region’s recent rapid economic growth from the tech industry adds to its well-established tourism, farming, and state government sectors. This is an ideal area to live for those who enjoy a flexible lifestyle with a wide range of options for housing, schools, sports, activities and travel, and a low cost of living.
In order to attract talented Veterinary Professionals like you, we have a flexible approach to remuneration based on your expertise and potential – typically this will include:
- An appealing salary that will reflect your abilities and future performance in the order of $120-160,000
- Plus Production Bonus
- Plus Sign On Bonus after qualifying period
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance choices
- 3 weeks Paid Vacation on commencement with annual increases
- 1 week Paid Sick Leave per year
- Paid parental leave
- A Continuing Education allocation to assist with your Career Growth
- Opportunities for additional training in Leadership, Specialization and Management
- The opportunity to transfer across the company to fulfill your further career aspirations
- Employee Pet Wellness discounts
It's time to apply
By now you will have realised that Your Local Vet Hospital is a genuinely unique environment and one that encourages quality and excellence in all that we do. This is very important to us, but harmony is equally important, as is ensuring a great working atmosphere where honesty through transparency builds trust.
It is time for you to make the next step in your career and join us.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our listings of Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Veterinary Hospital Manager jobs and Relief Vet Locum jobs in Australia, New Zealand and throughout Asia makes the process of Vet Job hunting fast and easy.
Before you know it, you’ll be starting a new job in an exciting Veterinary Hospital, Vet Clinic, Pharmaceutical, Agricultural or other Pet and Animal Care business, and it all starts with just one click.
And for Veterinary Hospitals, Vet Clinics, Agriculture, Pharmaceutical and other Pet Care and Animal businesses, post your Job Campaign for Veterinarians, Veterinary Nurses, Veterinary Technicians, Vet Hospital Managers, Agri Veterinarians, Pharma Veterinarians and other Pet and Animal Care roles and more. Find the best Veterinary professionals and build your team. Register and post your Job Campaign today.