Emergency & Critical Care Veterinarian
- Western Australian Veterinary Emergency and Specialty (WAVES) currently require a full time Emergency and Critical Care
- A healthy continuing education budget
- A challenging and satisfying career
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, compassionate Veterinarian who views being a Vet as a calling and not just a career. If you have boundless energy and great communication skills then you may be the person we are looking for.
Western Australian Veterinary Emergency and Specialty (WAVES) currently require a full time Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarian to join our growing team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, compassionate veterinarian who views being a vet as a calling and not just a career. If you have boundless energy, great communication skills, a positive outlook, work best under pressure, then you may be the person we are looking for.
At WAVES we pride ourselves in looking after our team members ensuring they feel supported. In addition to working in a beautiful purpose-built hospital with emergency and critical care specialists available around the clock we will also provide you with:
- All the training you need
- A healthy continuing education budget, we will encourage and support your further education over the years
- An employee assistant program including a personal coach if required
- Provide a healthy and happy workplace for you and everyone else
- Highly skilled, very educated, happy nurses
- We will deal with any negative workplace behaviour in any form to make sure you enjoy working here with us
- Provide you with a challenging and satisfying career
- Provide all the equipment you require to optimally care for your patients
- Provide and endless supply of snack’s and chocolate
Applicants must have at least 3 year’s general practice experience or at least 3 years emergency experience to apply for a senior position. Membership qualifications will be viewed favourably and as is previous experience in emergency and critical care, though neither of these are essential.
Annual salary ranges from $54,000 to $120,000 commensurate with experience and qualifications.
We are looking for dedicated veterinarians who understand that being an emergency vet isn’t a 9-5 job. Please only apply if you can work on a rotating roster that will include days, nights, overnights, weekends and some public holidays.
We take recruitment very seriously because we know it is important to get the right people and it’s also important that you are going to like working with us. We want to build up a team of people who will stay for years, be part of the WAVES family, and grow with us.
So if you think that you may be the person we are looking and have not applied to the WAVES emergency department in the last 12 months please click on the Apply Now button to email Emma to find out about our recruitment process and how to apply.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our listings of Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Veterinary Hospital Manager jobs and Relief Vet Locum jobs in Australia, New Zealand and throughout Asia makes the process of Vet Job hunting fast and easy.
Before you know it, you’ll be starting a new job in an exciting Veterinary Hospital, Vet Clinic, Pharmaceutical, Agricultural or other Pet and Animal Care business, and it all starts with just one click.
And for Veterinary Hospitals, Vet Clinics, Agriculture, Pharmaceutical and other Pet Care and Animal businesses, post your Job Campaign for Veterinarians, Veterinary Nurses, Veterinary Technicians, Vet Hospital Managers, Agri Veterinarians, Pharma Veterinarians and other Pet and Animal Care roles and more. Find the best Veterinary professionals and build your team. Register and post your Job Campaign today.