- City beach lifestyle, friendly working environment
- Veterinary Work Visa assistance + Relocation Support available
Our practice is run and managed by a team of dedicated Vets, Nurses and support staff who understand and value the bond between clients and their pets. Our team is committed to offering exceptional service, and the very best in veterinary medicine and preventative health care.
Our beachside Coogee clinic is offering the opportunity to join our tight-knit friendly team with the energy and drive to make a real difference. With an established base of loyal clients, we are looking for a committed and passionate Full-Time vet to complete our team.
Our Clinic and Team
The Coogee clinic is a well-established practice with a very close knit and happy team. The clinic comprises 3 modern consult rooms, separate surgery and provides a very high standard of care to their clients which makes for a very rewarding and supportive environment.
At Greencross we strive to ensure we are re¬warding success, fostering motivation and supporting you in every way we can to fulfil your goals.
Work life balance is extremely important, and we support you with 4 weeks’ pro-rata annual leave and 1-week pro-rata study leave as well as providing you with opportunities for Continuing Education both from a professional and personal perspective. We invite you to attend our exclusive annual Greencross Vets Symposium whilst providing you all your other required CE points free. We will also pay for your VIN and AVA memberships.
Coogee is a relaxed coastal suburb, with beautiful beaches and ocean pools appealing to swimmers, surfers and families. There are laid-back pubs and bars on the beachfront, while the surrounding streets are filled with alfresco cafes and boutique shopping. It provides a relaxed holiday feeling lifestyle perfect for singles or families.
We are offering
- Networking opportunities with a range of specialists and veterinary leaders
- Vibrant and fast paced working environment, with continuous growth and development opportunities
- Ensured work/life balance with 4 weeks annual leave and 1-week study leave
- Join an enthusiastic and committed team with a tight-knit family focus, always willing and ready to support you on a professional and personal level
We are looking for
- A committed and passionate vet with at least 18 – months’ experience
- Driven to providing exceptional pet care services and building long term client relationships
- A demonstrated capacity to make confident well considered decisions and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Great team spirit, with a proactive attitude
To apply for this exceptional opportunity click on the APPLY NOW button to send your Resume and Cover Letter to Cheryl Nichols, National Recruitment & Relationship Manager – 0439 296 263
Working Visa Sponsorship and Relocation Assistance may be available for qualifying candidates.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our listings of Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Veterinary Hospital Manager jobs and Relief Vet Locum jobs in Australia, New Zealand and throughout Asia makes the process of Vet Job hunting fast and easy.
Before you know it, you’ll be starting a new job in an exciting Veterinary Hospital, Vet Clinic, Pharmaceutical, Agricultural or other Pet and Animal Care business, and it all starts with just one click.
And for Veterinary Hospitals, Vet Clinics, Agriculture, Pharmaceutical and other Pet Care and Animal businesses, post your Job Campaign for Veterinarians, Veterinary Nurses, Veterinary Technicians, Vet Hospital Managers, Agri Veterinarians, Pharma Veterinarians and other Pet and Animal Care roles and more. Find the best Veterinary professionals and build your team. Register and post your Job Campaign today.