Wet Noses Mobile Vet
Wet Noses is a rapidly growing mobile Veterinary business based on the Gold Coast, Queensland. Our vision is to revolutionise pet and animal care, and we are passionate about delivering on our core promise – “We Give Your Pet The Attention It Deserves.”
- Are you looking to break out from the clinic environment – enjoy more freedom, choose your surgeries & still have Vet Nurse support?
- Are you passionate about delivering exceptional animal care?
- Do you seek greater flexibility and work life balance in your professional life?
- Do you have excellent customer service skills?
- Are you excited about being part of a fast-growing, future-focused business?
Welcome to Wet Noses Mobile Vet – www.wetnoses.com.au
Wet Noses is a rapidly growing mobile Veterinary business based on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
Our vision is to revolutionise pet and animal care, and we are passionate about delivering on our core promise – “We Give Your Pet The Attention It Deserves.”
Wet Noses Mobile Vet brings the most professional and comprehensive veterinary service into peoples’ homes.
Our services are delivered via our world-class, fully equipped mobile Veterinary vehicles. Supporting this service is market leading, cloud based veterinary software and best practice systems, processes and procedures.
The Veterinary team is backed by full Vet Nurse, Reception/ Administration and Marketing support, enabling our Vets to focus entirely on exceptional service delivery and animal care. We have partnered with respected local clinics to enable us to deliver comprehensive services including surgeries and X-Rays, and have established networks, which allows referral of cases for emergency or specialist care.
Wet Noses understands the importance of work life balance, and offers a fun, supportive environment with an excellent team culture. Our head office environment is without doubt the benchmark for all future working environments – you have to see it to understand what we mean!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is your opportunity to work for a growing and exciting Veterinary Business with above average industry remuneration and the opportunity for flexible working arrangements depending on your circumstances.
Case load is varied, with an emphasis on clinical, routine and proactive pet care with the ability to pick and choose your surgeries.
Full training will be provided.
This role will suit a hardworking, customer focused, proactive and fun professional – someone who wants to treat the business as if it were their own and make a real difference in the lives of people and their pets.
In this exciting role, you will have Vet Nurse support and work closely alongside our Support and Partner Clinic Teams with new and existing clients across the greater Gold Coast region.
This role offers an excellent long-term career opportunity and plays a critical part in our future growth plans.
You are an experienced Veterinarian looking for greater flexibility in your working arrangements or perhaps returning to the workforce.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Current Drivers’ License
- Well-developed practical skills
- Confident working independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent with technology and relevant software applications
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain flexible / responsive to changing needs
- Works well in a small team environment
- Good communicator – both verbal and written
- A passion for Best Practice Animal Care
- Impeccable and exceptional customer service skills
- Caring and empathetic
- Results and outcome focused
- Have an unwavering commitment to quality
- Remain calm and positive under pressure
- Commitment and reliability
- Enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work alone, and as part of a team
- Ownership and accountability
- Treat the business as if it were your own
- Always looking to continually improve
Wet Noses Mobile Vet offers a supportive and positive culture, career growth, a great working environment, and flexible working arrangements.
We are looking for someone who can make a real difference.
This is an exciting opportunity and if you feel this advertisement describes you, then please click on the APPLY NOW button to send your Resume and Cover Letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Dr Kyra Craft & Kara Roberts
Wet Noses Mobile Vet
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our listings of Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Veterinary Hospital Manager jobs and Relief Vet Locum jobs in Australia, New Zealand and throughout Asia makes the process of Vet Job hunting fast and easy.
Before you know it, you’ll be starting a new job in an exciting Veterinary Hospital, Vet Clinic, Pharmaceutical, Agricultural or other Pet and Animal Care business, and it all starts with just one click.
And for Veterinary Hospitals, Vet Clinics, Agriculture, Pharmaceutical and other Pet Care and Animal businesses, post your Job Campaign for Veterinarians, Veterinary Nurses, Veterinary Technicians, Vet Hospital Managers, Agri Veterinarians, Pharma Veterinarians and other Pet and Animal Care roles and more. Find the best Veterinary professionals and build your team. Register and post your Job Campaign today.