Greencross Vets Caloundra
Greencross Vets is “passionate about pets” - we love what we do and we are committed to achieving our goal which is “to make the world a happier place through the love of pets.” This is the fundamental reason for our existence and captures the soul of our organisation. >> Visa Sponsorship is available for qualifying candidates.
Great leadership opportunity, beautiful beaches
Greencross Caloundra are seeking a driven Head Veterinarian, with the combination of experience, strong management skills and a great team spirit to help drive our clinic to greater success. As the leader of this clinic, you will be able to teach and empower your team to help lead a gold standard clinic. This may be the role for you as your next career move.
Our purpose-built practice has a host of quality equipment including digital radiography, dental radiography, MyVet GAMMA ultrasound, iM3 dental suite, full in-house lab, endoscopy, orthopaedic gear, off site access to CT and more.
Our Caloundra team:
Our team includes 6 experienced Vets, Cert IV nurses, nurse manager, dedicated receptionists and practice manager. We hold regular meetings, including Vet meetings and we are always looking to improve what we do. Our team is friendly, enthusiastic and supportive and we’d love a like-minded Veterinarian to lead us.
At Greencross we strive to ensure we are rewarding success, fostering motivation and supporting you in every way we can to fulfil your goals. We are committed to offering continuous networking, education and leadership opportunities with the clinical freedom to develop professionally and personally in your career. We pride ourselves on providing premium and outstanding pet care services at a gold standard and work as one big team to “make the world a happier place through the love of pets.”
When you are not at work, you are free to explore this beautiful part of the world. Here you can experience a laid-back lifestyle centred around beautiful beaches, freshwater rivers and lakes, subtropical forests and warm sunshine. The list of recreational activities available in this area is endless.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced and committed vet with a proactive attitude and is comfortable with working sole charge.
- Driven to providing exceptional pet care services and gold standards of care.
- Strong communication and management skills with the ability to build great relationships with your team and clients.
- A demonstrated capacity to offer constructive and positive guidance, with the confidence to make well-considered decisions.
What we can offer you:
- 5 weeks pro-rata annual leave inclusive of 1-week study leave
- We invite you to our Annual Greencross Vets Symposium
- We will provide you all your other required CE points free and pay for your VIN and AVA memberships
- Relocation and Visa assistance
- Support to grow and learn professionally and personally
- Great Networking opportunities
- Freedom for clinical independence and the facilities to expand your knowledge and skills.
To apply for this exceptional opportunity click on the APPLY NOW button to send your Resume and Cover Letter to Cheryl Nichols, National Recruitment & Relationship Manager – 0439 296 263
Working Visa Sponsorship and Relocation Assistance may be available for qualifying candidates.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our listings of Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Veterinary Hospital Manager jobs and Relief Vet Locum jobs in Australia, New Zealand and throughout Asia makes the process of Vet Job hunting fast and easy.
Before you know it, you’ll be starting a new job in an exciting Veterinary Hospital, Vet Clinic, Pharmaceutical, Agricultural or other Pet and Animal Care business, and it all starts with just one click.
And for Veterinary Hospitals, Vet Clinics, Agriculture, Pharmaceutical and other Pet Care and Animal businesses, post your Job Campaign for Veterinarians, Veterinary Nurses, Veterinary Technicians, Vet Hospital Managers, Agri Veterinarians, Pharma Veterinarians and other Pet and Animal Care roles and more. Find the best Veterinary professionals and build your team. Register and post your Job Campaign today.