Tai Wai Small Animal & Exotic Hospital
At Tai Wai Small Animal and Exotic Hospital we have designed our hospital to enable us to provide the best care and most comfortable environment for our clients and their pets, whatever their species and medical needs.
Hong Kong Exotic opportunity for Veterinary Nurses
Are you looking for a new challenge in nursing? We are looking for experienced, passionate and motivated veterinary nurses to come work day shift in a 24 hour small animal and exotic hospital.
Hong Kong is a vibrant Asian city; it is easy to get around and there is so much to do: a great night life, fabulous food, local culture, arts, beaches and beautiful natural countryside. Travel to China, Thailand and other exotic countries which are only a short trip away.
Due to our hospital expansion we are looking for two more qualified vet nurses to join our nursing team. We see a wide range of species within our hospital; these include dogs, cats, rabbits, terrapins, tortoises, birds, chinchillas, guinea pigs, lizards and even the odd goat or pig. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, enthusiastic, fun and have a positive personality. It is an ideal opportunity to work with highly experienced and exotic certified veterinary specialists.
Our Facilities Include
- Dedicated wards: cats, dogs, small mammals (cold ward) and exotics (hot ward), ICU (separate exotic and cat/dog areas) and isolation kennels.
- Advanced diagnostic imaging including on-site CT.
- Numerous flexible and rigid endoscopes used for: cat and dog standard endoscopy, laparoscopic surgeries, rodent dentals, chelonian cystoscopy and cloacoscopy and avian endoscopy.
- We run EzyVet and SmartFlow for integrated management of all our patients.
- Be able to provide a high level of nursing care in our busy hospital and a high level of surgical and anesthetic support in surgery.
- Experience in exotics is advantageous but not essential: however an interest to learn and work with exotic species is vital as this constitutes 50% of our work load.
- Minimum qualifications required for the position is either AIRC Cert IV, UK registered VN or equivalent.
- Willingness to undertake the Advanced Diploma in Exotic Veterinary Nursing from the UK.
Visa and work permits will be supported, financial help given for relocation and accommodation provided for the first month. CPD is supported and actively encouraged. The equivalent of 1-month annual leave and 12 days public holiday provided. Salary higher than UK levels.
If you are interested please click on the APPLY NOW button to send a letter of application indicating why you would like to come and work with us along with your CV.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our listings of Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Veterinary Hospital Manager jobs and Relief Vet Locum jobs in Australia, New Zealand and throughout Asia makes the process of Vet Job hunting fast and easy.
Before you know it, you’ll be starting a new job in an exciting Veterinary Hospital, Vet Clinic, Pharmaceutical, Agricultural or other Pet and Animal Care business, and it all starts with just one click.
And for Veterinary Hospitals, Vet Clinics, Agriculture, Pharmaceutical and other Pet Care and Animal businesses, post your Job Campaign for Veterinarians, Veterinary Nurses, Veterinary Technicians, Vet Hospital Managers, Agri Veterinarians, Pharma Veterinarians and other Pet and Animal Care roles and more. Find the best Veterinary professionals and build your team. Register and post your Job Campaign today.