Website Animal Referral Hospital
ARH aims to provide a responsive, comprehensive emergency and referral service to veterinarians, their clients and their patients. We provide high professional and clinical standards, which are tempered with genuine care and compassion.
Veterinary Practice Manager
- Unique and exciting opportunity
- Work with a leading team of experts
- Challenging yet supportive and encouraging workplace
- Excellent remuneration and benefits on offer
The Animal Referral Hospital (ARH) is a well-established and leading group of specialist veterinary hospitals. We offer a wide range of specialist and referral services and provide 24-hour emergency and critical care from our facilities in Sydney, Gosford, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane and Melbourne. Our Adelaide facility, the Adelaide Animal Emergency and Referral Centre (AAERC) is equipped with state of the art facilities and equipment and experienced teams on site. It is a busy and dynamic environment and no day or night is the same.
We are seeking a superstar to take on the role of Practice Manager at the AAERC. This position reports to the Managing Director and is an integral member of the AAERC Management team and assumes overall responsibility for the day to day operations of our Adelaide facility. This position has direct responsibility for our amazing Customer Care Team and works very closely with Specialists, Team Leaders, Nursing and Veterinary Managers and to support their services. Further responsibilities include;
- Roster management and workforce planning
- Participation in business activity planning
- Involvement in recruitment, selection and induction of new employees
- Manage training and development for employees
- Involvement in employee relations and performance management
- Ensure teams are resourced and supported to be able to deliver the highest quality of care to patients
- Project management
- Marketing and promotional activities
You will be a humble and resilient person with an intense desire to help others achieve. You understand that customer service is a business imperative. Your excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent time management skills and your strong ability to prioritise activities will combine to realise your passion for outcomes. You enjoy working in a team environment but also flourish individually. With a flexible and positive attitude towards work, you’ll fit in nicely with our culture. You will be part of a high performing team and will be expected to have the following skills and experience;
- Prior experience in a team leader or management position
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office products especially Excel
- Knowledge of RX Works, EzyVet or other veterinary / medical practice software is desirable
- Project management experience is advantageous
- Experience in a clinical environment will be highly regarded
What we can offer
A competitive annual salary plus leave entitlements, continuing education program and other employee benefits will be provided. This is a growing business and for the right candidate ongoing opportunities will present themselves.
If this is the role for you, please send through your application and current CV quoting job number ADHM0218RB by clicking on the APPLY BUTTON below.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our listings of Veterinarian jobs, Vet Technician jobs, Vet Nurse jobs, Vet Hospital Manager jobs and Relief Vet Locum jobs in Australia makes the process of Vet Job hunting fast and easy. And for Pet Care professionals our listings of Pet Retail jobs, Pet Management jobs and Pet Marketing and Sales jobs make it easy to pursue your passion for working with pets and animals.
Before you know it you’ll be starting a new job in an exciting Vet Hospital, Vet Clinic or in Pet Retail, and it all starts with a click.
And for Veterinary Hospitals, Vet Clinics and Pet Companies, post your Ad for Veterinarians, Vet Technicians, Vet Hospital Managers, Pet Retail, Management and Marketers and more. Find the best candidates and grow your professional team. Register and post your Job Ad today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org