Website Animal Referral Hospital
ARH aims to provide a responsive, comprehensive emergency and referral service to veterinarians, their clients and their patients. We provide high professional and clinical standards, which are tempered with genuine care and compassion.
Veterinary Dental Nurse – Permanent Part-time
- Cert IV Veterinary Nursing with an interest in dentistry
- Supportive and encouraging workplace with a focus on professional development
- Close to public transport and free on-site parking
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
The Animal Referral Hospital (ARH) is a well-established group of specialist veterinary hospitals. We offer a wide range of specialist services and provide 24-hour emergency and critical care through our facilities in NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD and SA. Services offered in our hospitals include internal medicine, surgery, oncology, ophthalmology, dermatology, animal behaviour, exotics and avian, diagnostic imaging, emergency and critical care, and physiotherapy.
With the recent appointment of a Dental Resident, we are now looking for a qualified and experience Dental Nurse to assist with all veterinary dental procedures in our specialist hospital in Homebush. This is a permanent part-time position that will require flexibility around days of work occasionally and someone who is prepared to work in other services if required.
You will have excellent communication skills, organisational skills and an eye for detail. You will have a passion for patient care, outcomes and excellent clinical service. You enjoy working as a team but also flourish individually. With a great sense of humour, flexible and positive attitude towards work, you’ll fit nicely with our culture. You will also have the following skills and experience:
- Certificate IV in veterinary nursing or equivalent
- Competent in anaesthesia procedures
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in GP or 2 years’ experience in referral (specialist hospital)
- An interest in dentistry in a referral capacity
- Strong attention to detail in your work
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Consistently demonstrate high quality patient care
- Further education in dentistry with knowledge of dental charting
- Knowledge of RX works, Smartflow
- Willingness to work in other services if required
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated, hardworking and professional individual to work and learn in a busy yet friendly referral hospital. Excellent remuneration and benefits are on offer along with the opportunity to acquire new and diverse skill sets. At ARH you will develop both professionally and personally in this challenging yet rewarding role.
To apply, please submit your application including CV to ARH Recruitment by clinking on the APPLY BUTTON below and quoting the job number ‘HBVDN0918KH’ in the subject of your email.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our listings of Veterinarian jobs, Vet Technician jobs, Vet Nurse jobs, Vet Hospital Manager jobs and Relief Vet Locum jobs in Australia makes the process of Vet Job hunting fast and easy. And for Pet Care professionals our listings of Pet Retail jobs, Pet Management jobs and Pet Marketing and Sales jobs make it easy to pursue your passion for working with pets and animals.
Before you know it you’ll be starting a new job in an exciting Vet Hospital, Vet Clinic or in Pet Retail, and it all starts with a click.
And for Veterinary Hospitals, Vet Clinics and Pet Companies, post your Ad for Veterinarians, Vet Technicians, Vet Hospital Managers, Pet Retail, Management and Marketers and more. Find the best candidates and grow your professional team. Register and post your Job Ad today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com