Beautiful Veterinary Software - We are a passionate team comprised of Developers, Consultants and I.T. People who work closely with a range of Veterinarians and are all about building the most beautiful cloud Veterinary Practice Management (VPM) on the market.
ezyVet Support Superstar
If you’re looking for something out of the ordinary, somewhere to establish yourself, somewhere that will push you to grow, both in your career and personally, this is the place for you!
ezyVet is a fast-growing technology company that is competing on the global stage. Our aim? Global domination – taking over the world with our beautiful veterinary software, and we are searching for some amazing individuals to join us on our journey.
We are massively customer-focused and support our users around the globe though our 24/7 Support functions based out of our London and Auckland offices. Our support team run the roost, boasting the broadest knowledge of ezyVet. They are savvy customer relations specialists and expert technology problem solvers. Vets of all shapes and sizes come to us in order to run their businesses in the most efficient way to improve animal health care and our Support Superstars ensure that ezyVet does just that and more.
This is the front line of our business and we want to secure more budding Support Superstars to join our Auckland team and keep pace with our growing number of new customers.
Are you in the animal health industry and looking for the next step in your career? With your experience you could find we are able to offer that next step (or steps) you’ve been searching for or maybe haven’t even considered exist. Our team offer a great opportunity to grow and develop yourself as an individual, while teaching you the fundamental skills needed to thrive in the veterinary software industry. This could be your chance to elevate your skill set beyond the hands-on aspects of the clinic environment, where your passion for what you do can really make a difference in the lives of Vets and patients not just locally, but on a global scale.
So what will you actually be doing?
You’ll be part of a high performing team who consider customer service the life-blood of a successful company. Supporting veterinary staff from all over the world, you’ll be assisting with anything from day to day queries, to constructing creative solutions that solve technical workflow constraints for the customer.
No two days are the same! We work in a fast paced environment, we develop and ship new features rapidly so there is always new stuff to educate customers on. Being cloud based, our product efficiently manages Veterinary businesses around the globe.
Customer conversations revolve around how to best utilise ezyVet to achieve a desired outcome for a specific workflow. This is a high profile customer facing role requiring you to take initiative, think on your feet and provide quality service whilst having fun.
Some of the important stuff:
- Providing excellent telephone and email based customer service
- Utilising various technology applications to help build quality solutions for customers
- Efficient management of support cases through our ticketing system
- Delivering training webinars focused on specific features of ezyVet
- Ensuring issues raised by customers are followed through until resolution
- Maintaining a constant flow of communication with customers regarding the issues raised
- Drive engagement through customer directed initiatives
- Raising any urgent matters through the appropriate channels
- Working directly with members of the other departments (Development/Implementation) to drive customer service
- Educating customers so that they become increasingly self-sufficient
- Stopping the snow ball before it starts heading down the mountain
- Helping build and implement scalable infrastructure and process
- Form part of our Support roster that will include one weekend every 4-7 weeks
- Shifts patterns consist of either 6am-3pm or 10am-7pm and are evenly assigned 3 months in advance
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Amazing communication skills * both written and verbal
- Confidence in your ability to take on complex situations
- Passion, passion and some more passion
- A keen willingness to learn and grow yourself
- Can-do attitude and quick to pick up new skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to think critically, analytically and practically
- Hardworking, punctual, self-motivated and driven
- A massive desire to build a career with ezyVet and potentially explore other opportunities within the company as you grow!
Ideally you will have:
- Strong general computer skills and savvy with learning new applications
- Formal training in clinical processes and veterinary workflow
- Prior experience working in the Vet industry; Vet Nurses, Reception/Front of House etc.
Perks of the job:
- An epic career with many possible pathways opened up
- Mobile + plan
- Laptop & accessories
- Monday café breakfasts for early-birds
- Free healthy lunch Monday to Thursday
- Potential for domestic & international travel
- Cool, fun loving New Zealand company culture and much more!
If you are up for the challenge, you will join an amazing company, help build a culture that is the envy of the town and revel in the delight of knowing you are a key part of something great!
To start the next exciting phase in your career development just click on the APPLY BUTTON below.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our listings of Veterinarian jobs, Vet Technician jobs, Vet Nurse jobs, Vet Hospital Manager jobs and Relief Vet Locum jobs in Australia makes the process of Vet Job hunting fast and easy. And for Pet Care professionals our listings of Pet Retail jobs, Pet Management jobs and Pet Marketing and Sales jobs make it easy to pursue your passion for working with pets and animals.
Before you know it you’ll be starting a new job in an exciting Vet Hospital, Vet Clinic or in Pet Retail, and it all starts with a click.
And for Veterinary Hospitals, Vet Clinics and Pet Companies, post your Ad for Veterinarians, Vet Technicians, Vet Hospital Managers, Pet Retail, Management and Marketers and more. Find the best candidates and grow your professional team. Register and post your Job Ad today.
To apply for this job please visit ezyvet.bamboohr.com.