Website Castlemaine Veterinary Clinic
Our aim is to provide the best possible care and after care, utilising state of the art equipment and up to date medical and surgical knowledge and techniques. Similarly our aim is to provide a place where all pet owners can feel confident in the care their animals will receive.
Veterinarian – Small Animal – Full-time or Part-time
- $90k salary + Super + Benefits
- Attractive regional town – genuine work life balance
- Opportunity to further develop your surgical and diagnostic skills
- Permanent full-time or part-time role
Are you looking for a change or keen to get the right work/life balance?
We have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team in our new purpose built modern clinic. We are a team of exceptional veterinary professionals, committed to excellence.
At Castlemaine Vet Clinic we recognise that our team is the foundation for our business. Through consistent growth, based on quality service, we now have the opportunity to expand our team.
We welcome all applicants including experienced vets, new graduates and international vets (we can offer sponsorship).
We have a mix of interesting and challenging cases. Our caseloads are manageable in order to offer genuine work life balance. We are committed to providing a supportive collegial environment and fostering a lifestyle driven work place.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced medical, diagnostic and clinical pathology skills
- Current surgical knowledge and practice
- Emergency medicine and surgery proficiency
- Ability to work with colleagues and independently
- Commitment to preventative medicine and educating clients
- Ethical approach to animal and client care
And importantly, we are looking for someone who:
- Genuinely cares for animals, their owners and fellow team members
- Has an enquiring and inquisitive mind
- Understands that attention to detail and documentation is as essential as great diagnostic skills, and
- Can work in a busy, high-pressure environment
CVC offers an attractive salary including:
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 50% co-contribution towards skills development external courses
- Flexible family friendly days and hours
- Use of a car if required
- After hours bonus available
Castlemaine Veterinary Clinic is a genuinely unique environment and one that encourages quality and excellence in all that we do. Our values, Our Clients and Our Community are important to us. We participate in community pro-bono de-sexing programmes and support many community groups. We are very excited to welcome the right member to our team.
Castlemaine is a vibrant eclectic community 90 minutes from Mellbourne. It is surrounded by apple and olive orchards, vineyards, and renowned bicycle and walking tracks. Castlemaine boasts farmer’s markets, a thriving artist’s community, gorgeous art gallery and biennial arts and music festivals. It is also the hot rod capital of Australia!
Castlemaine has a plethora of good kindergartens, day care and primary schools to choose from. Bendigo, 30 minutes away offers private schools and universities.
To apply, please prepare a cover letter highlighting why you think this role is ideal for you, together with an up to date resume and click on the APPLY BUTTON below.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our listings of Veterinarian jobs, Vet Technician jobs, Vet Nurse jobs, Vet Hospital Manager jobs and Relief Vet Locum jobs in Australia makes the process of Vet Job hunting fast and easy. And for Pet Care professionals our listings of Pet Retail jobs, Pet Management jobs and Pet Marketing and Sales jobs make it easy to pursue your passion for working with pets and animals.
Before you know it you’ll be starting a new job in an exciting Vet Hospital, Vet Clinic or in Pet Retail, and it all starts with a click.
And for Veterinary Hospitals, Vet Clinics and Pet Companies, post your Ad for Veterinarians, Vet Technicians, Vet Hospital Managers, Pet Retail, Management and Marketers and more. Find the best candidates and grow your professional team. Register and post your Job Ad today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org