Beautiful Veterinary Software - A powerful cloud based, feature rich, customisable and easy to use VPM solution for Veterinary Practices all around the world.
Key Account Manager – Asia Pacific
Headquartered in Auckland’s city fringe, ezyVet is a global market leading cloud-based Veterinary Practice Management Software company that delivers innovative technology solutions to vets all around the world.
As a global business we’ve doubled our headcount year on year for the last three years. We are considered in our key markets as the absolute market disrupter who has been aggressively acquiring the largest customers on the planet ahead of our incumbent competitors. We have a great problem and it’s not often you hear that in one sentence but it’s true. The market can’t get enough of our product!
While we’ve been busy assembling an exceptional bunch of human beings, we have specifically focused on attracting larger Veterinary business’s and corporate groups, call them key customers. These customers have loads of complexity to them due to size, structure, multiple locations or all of the above.
Now, you don’t need to be a genius to understand that in this situation one size doesn’t fit all and constant customisation isn’t always the answer either. That type of talk just isn’t sustainable. That’s why we’re hunting for a talented Key Account Manager to leverage their ability to identify challenges our key customers are faced with and encourage specific solutions that ezyVet provides to enable mutually beneficial outcomes.
What’s the role about?
This Key Account Manager – Asia Pacific is our primary contact and trusted adviser for ezyVet Key Customers predominately based in the Asia Pacific region. This means proactively offering solutions that meet key customer objectives, strengthening ezyVet relationships and growing commercial opportunity to the mutual benefit of both parties. You’ll relentlessly monitor and manage how customers use ezyVet to better understand how satisfied they are and where they feel the true value of our product is for them. It’s all about understanding the drivers of value our key customers gain from ezyVet software to then plan and deliver our services to extract maximum return as result.
What will you be doing?
- Primary contact and trusted adviser to ezyVet key customer portfolio
- Create benchmarks to monitor usage and satisfaction (customer health) of portfolio
- Proactively address key customer challenges by encouraging specific solutions that ezyVet provides
- Take ownership of portfolio commercial relations identifying mutually beneficial growth opportunities ensuring long term viability
- Lead efficient planning and deployment of ezyVet resources to portfolio projects
- Manage all communication regarding any key customer portfolio exploits with ezyVet
- Lead feature development requests and priorities for key customers
- Facilitate sharing of resource/discussions/forums between key customers
Nice to have:
- Account management/ customer success experience
- Animal health related or technology industry experience
- Relationship & or technical account management experience
- Approachable, ridiculously well organised and focused on value propositions
- Performance driven and exercises initiative
- Enthusiastic and delivers commercially astute results
- Can manage resource efficiently and effectively
- Performs a range of tasks under competing demands and deadlines
- Puts integrity first and foremost
- Customer centric
- Extremely strong communicator, excellent grammar and attention to detail
- Epic computer skills and relentless at following up
- Great public speaker
- Ability to travel internationally (<1 week per month at the most)
Perks of the job:
- An epic career with many possible pathways opened up
- Mobile + plan
- Laptop & accessories
- Monday café breakfasts for early-birds
- Free healthy lunch Monday to Thursday
- Potential for domestic & international travel
- Cool, fun loving New Zealand company culture and much more!
If you are up for the challenge, you will join an amazing company, help build a culture that is the envy of the town and revel in the delight of knowing you are a key part of something great!
To find out more about us check out our website, Facebook page or hear it first hand from our team. Check out their ezyVet Lifestyle blogs and read on if you want in! https://blog.ezyvet.com/tag/ezyvet-lifestyle
Click on the Apply Button below to start your application.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our listings of Vet jobs, Vet Nurse jobs, Vet Practice Manager jobs and Vet Locum jobs in Australia make the process of Veterinary job hunting fast and easy. And for Pet Care professionals our listings of Pet Retail jobs, Pet Grooming jobs and Pet Sales jobs make it easy to pursue your passion for working with pets and animals.
Before you know it you’ll be starting a new job in an exciting Vet Hospital, Vet Clinic or in Pet Retail, and it all starts with a click.
And for Vet Hospitals, Vet Clinics and Pet Companies, post your Ad for Veterinarians, Vet Nurses, Vet Hospital Managers, Pet Retail, Management and Marketers and more. Find the best candidates and grow your professional team. Register and post your Job Ad today.
To apply for this job please visit ezyvet.bamboohr.com.