Website Greencross Vets Canberra
Greencross Vets is “passionate about pets”, we love what we do and are highly driven to achieving our goal which is to “make the world a happier place through the love of pets.” This is the fundamental reason for our existence and captures the soul of our organisation.
Canberra, the proud capital city of Australia, rich with historical significance; renowned for its number of galleries and museums with plenty of creative flair. Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Take the opportunity to grow personally and professionally with a company committed to supporting you within every step of your career.
We are seeking an experienced Veterinarian to join our engaged and passionate team. At Greencross we are not only driven to providing a supportive, professional and family focused environment for our clients but also for our teams of hard working veterinary professionals. We are proud of our long-standing client base and acknowledge the invaluable significance and sense of sheer joy people feel with their pet which is why our philosophy is to provide simple to understand yet comprehensive and compassionate vet care at the highest standards.
This role is seeking a like-minded candidate to our Greencross message – To make the world a better place through the love of pets! Independent, passionate and confident in their ability, whilst willing to lead our friendly team with a collaborative approach.
Our purpose-built clinic is up-to-date and well-equipped with Surgery, X-Ray, and an ultrasound machine. Greencross strives to ensure a work life balance giving time to explore the beautiful city of Canberra or visit other cities, family, or friends with Sydney only 3 hours from the CBD!
Greencross is also prepared to offer TWO RETURN FLIGHTS per year for Vets that may be relocating.
We are looking for:
- Client focussed and dedicated to providing premium and outstanding customer service
- Values that align with the Greencross mission and purpose
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Drive to develop effective working relationships
- Commitment and Passion to the role to make the clinic the best it can be!
- Dedication and awareness to the clients needs as the most important focus
- Proven ability to work within a team environment and take leadership responsibilities
What we’re offering:
- Support with 4 weeks pro-rata annual leave plus 1-week pro-rata study leave
- Continuing Education from both a personal and professional perspective
- Invite you to attend our exclusive annual Greencross Vets Symposium
- Provide you with all your required CE points free’
- Pay for your VIN and AVA memberships
- Two free returning flights a year for employees relocating and relocation package
Click on the Apply Button below to send your CV to Cheryl Nichols, National Relationship & Recruitment Manager or call on 0439 296 263 for a preliminary chat.
Greencross can also assist with sponsorships for working Visas’ and relocation assistance for overseas candidates.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our listings of Vet jobs, Vet Nurse jobs, Vet Practice Manager jobs and Vet Locum jobs in Australia make the process of Veterinary job hunting fast and easy. And for Pet Care professionals our listings of Pet Retail jobs, Pet Grooming jobs and Pet Sales jobs make it easy to pursue your passion for working with pets and animals.
Before you know it you’ll be starting a new job in an exciting Vet Hospital, Vet Clinic or in Pet Retail, and it all starts with a click.
And for Vet Hospitals, Vet Clinics and Pet Companies, post your Ad for Veterinarians, Vet Nurses, Vet Hospital Managers, Pet Retail, Management and Marketers and more. Find the best candidates and grow your professional team. Register and post your Job Ad today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com