At AEC we pride ourselves on not only providing the best attention to care and support for our clients but also for our team, ensuring motivation and growth.
Veterinary Director Emergency
AEC Woolloongabba are seeking a passionate and confident Veterinary Director to join and lead our team of highly skilled and dedicated veterinary professionals. This role will offer continuous leadership opportunities providing you with the clinical independence to ensure your team is delivering comprehensive and professional services within a harmonious and collaborative environment.
At the AEC we pride ourselves on not only providing the best attention to care and support for our clients but also for our team, ensuring motivation and growth. Supported by our Specialist designed resources, our new Vet Director would plan and implement training programs for the current team and work closely with the Nursing Manager and Practice Manager to ensure that both our clients and staff feel they confident and supported.
AEC Woolloongabba is up-to-date and fully equipped the very best standards of care, including CT, Endoscope, digital x-ray, ultrasound and much more.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Generous Salary (commensurate with experience)
- VIN and AVA Membership;
- Access to continuing education, along with management and clinical mentoring programs;
- An interesting and varied role;
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals;
- A dynamic and supportive team environment.
To be successful you will have the following skills and expertise:
- Current Veterinary Registration & Requisite qualifications.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently, and be committed to providing optimal patient care and timely reporting on treatment progress to our referring clinicians.
- A passion for leading and motivating a team
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude!
- Memberships in ECC, Surgery or Internal Medicine (highly favourable)
To apply for this exciting and balanced role, please click on the Apply Button below to send your resume and cover letter outlining your eligibility to Cathy Hodges, Practice Manager.
AEC can also assist with sponsorships for working Visas’ and relocation assistance for overseas candidates.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our listings of Veterinarian jobs, Vet Technician jobs, Vet Nurse jobs, Vet Hospital Manager jobs and Relief Vet Locum jobs in Australia makes the process of Vet Job hunting fast and easy. And for Pet Care professionals our listings of Pet Retail jobs, Pet Management jobs and Pet Marketing and Sales jobs make it easy to pursue your passion for working with pets and animals.
Before you know it you’ll be starting a new job in an exciting Vet Hospital, Vet Clinic or in Pet Retail, and it all starts with a click.
And for Veterinary Hospitals, Vet Clinics and Pet Companies, post your Ad for Veterinarians, Vet Technicians, Vet Hospital Managers, Pet Retail, Management and Marketers and more. Find the best candidates and grow your professional team. Register and post your Job Ad today.