Quest Job Campaigns
Find your new Team Members…the Fresh Way…with intent…
A Quest Job Campaign is a three-level, hybrid social media, recruitment outreach and advertising solution…
- Phase One – active social media networking
- Phase Two – targetted outreach
- Phase Three – our Triple Stack Job Campaign
…it’s new and innovative, and it really does move the needle when it comes to reaching, engaging and compelling potential new team members to apply for your role. A Quest Job Campaign is ideal for senior management roles, specialist, boarded or emergency and critical care roles or for roles with uniquely challenging situations or locations.
It Starts With Three Degrees of Separation
Our research has identified that about 65% or 2/3rds of successful senior placements come from within Three Degrees of Separation of the team at your practice, hospital, clinic or veterinary business. So, with all due deference to Kevin Bacon, and the principle of Six Degrees of Separation, this is what that means…
Say that your practice or veterinary business has 10 team members – that is what we call the Baseline = 10
- They all know at least 10 industry associates outside the practice – school alumni, previous colleagues, industry acquaintances
- That is the First Degree = 10 x 10 = 100
- Each of those then also knows 10 industry associates
- That is the Second Degree = 10 x 100 = 1,000
- And each of them all knows 10 industry associates
- That is the Third Degree = 10 x 10 = 10,000
…and based on our research, within that 10,000 are multiple potential new team members that already have a connection with your business, actively or passively. This demonstrates and confirms in a very practical way, why our research has identified that 65% of placements come from this pool.
If only you could find a way to successfully reach and stimulate that pool, the success rate for finding your new team member would go up significantly.
So we did
Meet our Quest Job Campaign. Here’s how it works…
Phase One – Creating Your Three Degrees
- Step 1 – arrange for your practice social media accounts to follow our social media pages – LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram (we will already have followed your accounts) – if you don’t have all three you will need to set up the missing ones
- Step 2 – like and share our initial Job Campaign posts and shares on your business social media accounts – it takes just a minute once a week – we will send you the links and a reminder each week
- Step 3 – we boost the posts of ours that you have liked and shared to what are called “lookalike” audiences of the First, Second and Third Degree connections that are created from the anonymised data from your Baseline participants (don’t want to get too technical or spooky here)
Phase Two – Targetted Outreach
We undertake targeted outreach on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram to fifty potential prospects from this micro-network those lookalike audiences, our existing 308,000+ network and industry contacts with a warm, individual and personal approach (not one of those awful recruiter automated outreach emails) and simply ask if they “…might know of someone that might suit this role…” and if they wouldn’t mind “…sharing it with their friends, alumni and colleagues…“, and of course this is an indirect implication that it might just suit them too.
Phase Three – Tripling Up
We add one of our Triple Stack Job Campaigns to the seeding created in Phase One and Two.
Together all three Phases create a flywheel momentum that accelerates the “network effect” and reaches a highly targetted audience with frequency and your compelling message.
How Much Does It Cost?
Reflecting the above three Phases, our fee for a Quest Job Campaign is three times that of a regular Triple Stack Job Campaign which comes to $2,610. If you commence with any of our regular Job Campaigns you can upgrade at any time, or you can commence with a Quest Job Campaign from the very beginning.
How Do You Buy A Quest Job Campaign?
Each Quest Job Campaign is customized to the unique role that we are targeting and our team prepares a strategy and tactical plan based on the nature of the role, the location and the level of competition for candidates engagement.
The best first step is to Contact Us and tell us that you would like a Quest Job Campaign, either initially or as an upgrade to an existing Job Campaign. Our Community Team will then reach out to you to prepare and organize each of your Phases.
About VET&PET Jobs Marketplace
Our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Brisbane, Queensland or Sydney, NSW or Canberra, ACT or Melbourne, Victoria or Hobart, Tasmania or Adelaide, South Australia or Perth West Australia or Darwin, Northern Territory and all points in between, as well as across all of New Zealand, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across Australia and New Zealand and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.