Sample Veterinary Job Ad
This Job Ad is a sample we have prepared here at Vet & Pet Jobs based on our article “How To Write The Perfect Veterinary Job Ad” by Matt Lee.
Veterinarian – Small Animal Specialty
- $100-120k salary + Super + Benefits
- Major regional city – genuine work life balance
- Opportunity to further develop your surgical skills
Rediscover your passion for healing as you join a team of exceptional veterinary professionals, committed to excellence in an empathetic, warm and friendly environment…
Here at Vetco we recognise that our team are the foundation of not just our business, but of our way of life. Through consistent growth, based on the quality of our service, we now have the opportunity to welcome our next team member who will join us in this next exciting phase of our journey.
For over 25 years, at Vetco we have delivered veterinary excellence and a well-earned reputation for attracting, retaining and developing quality Vets and Vet Nurses. As an accredited “New Graduate Friendly Practice” we welcome graduating Veterinarians to start their careers here, ensuring a high level of support and ongoing education. And for established Veterinarians we offer interesting and challenging cases, with manageable caseloads and a fair work life balance.
About The Job
- A high proficiency for companion animal preventive care
- A strength in dentistry and the benefits that good dental hygiene delivers
- The ability to prepare and deliver internal skills training to the entire team
- You genuinely cares for pets, fellow team members and customers
- You have an enquiring and inquisitive mind
- You understand that attention to detail and documentation is as essential as great diagnostic expertise
- A base salary of $100-120k + Super + Benefits
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 1 week paid Continuing Education leave
- 50% co-contribution towards skills development external courses
“In my three plus years here I have thrived as a Vet. The leadership team encourages excellence and the support team is amazing. I learn new things every day and because of their commitment to Continuing Education my skills have grown termendously.” – Jasmine Clarke, DVM
By now you will have realised that Vetco is a genuinely unique environment and one that encourages quality and excellence in all that we do. This is very important to us, but harmony is equally important as is ensuring a great working atmosphere where honesty through transparency builds trust. It is time for you to make the next step in your career and join us.
To apply, please prepare a cover letter specifically highlighting why you think that this is an ideal role for you together with a fully up to date resume and click on the APPLY BUTTON below to submit your application. All applications will be equally reviewed however we only have the resources to communicate with shortlisted applicants.
This Job Ad is a sample we have prepared here at Vet & Pet Jobs based on our article “How To Write The Perfect Veterinary Job Ad” by Matt Lee. Matt Lee, is a long term pet industry marketing expert and runs Vet & Pet Jobs, a Veterinary and Pet Care industry Recruitment Marketing Solution that is designed to bring together the best candidates and the best vet practices and pet care operators. Later in the year we launch VetLocumotion, a marketplace platform designed to match the availability of Vet Locums and Vet Nurse Locums with shorter term availability at Vet Practices, Hospital and Specialist Centres.