Example Veterinary Job Ads
This Job Ad is a sample we have prepared here at Vet & Pet Jobs based on our article “How To Write The Perfect Veterinary Job Ad” by Matt Lee.
Veterinarian – Emergency & Critical Care
- Opportunity to further develop your surgical skills
- Major regional city – genuine Work-Life Balance
- $120-140k salary + Bonus + Benefits
Rediscover your passion for healing as you join a team of exceptional Veterinary Professionals, committed to medical and surgical excellence in an empathetic, warm and friendly environment…
Here at Your Local Veterinary Hospital we recognise that our team is the foundation of not just our business, but of our way of life. Through consistent growth, based on the quality of our service, we now have the opportunity to welcome a new team member who will join us in the next exciting phase of our journey.
For over 25 years, Your Local Veterinary Hospital has delivered Veterinary excellence and has developed a well-earned reputation for attracting, retaining and developing quality Vets and Vet Nurses. As an accredited “New Graduate Friendly Practice” we welcome graduating Veterinarians to start their careers here, ensuring a high level of support and ongoing education. And for established Veterinarians we offer interesting, diverse and challenging cases, with manageable caseloads and a fair Work-Life Balance.
“In my three plus years here I have thrived as a Vet. The leadership team encourages excellence and the support team is amazing. I learn new things every day and because of their commitment to Continuing Education my skills have grown termendously.” – Jasmine Clarke, DVM, Your Local Veterinary Hospital
About The Job
As a Veterinary Professional you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great Emergency & Critical Care Veterinarian. Here are just a few of the key tasks that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team
- Examine and triage pets to promptly diagnose their short and long term health issues and recommend best practice emergency treatment
- Consult with direct clients and referring clinics regarding immediate, solutions-based care for their pets
- Soft tissue surgery at an advanced level – orthopedic surgical expertise will also be highly regarded
- The ability to prepare and deliver internal Emergency and Critical Care skills training to the entire team
- You genuinely care for pets, your fellow team members and customers
- You have an enquiring and inquisitive mind
- You understand that attention to detail and documentation is as essential as great diagnostic expertise
- A strength in Emergency and Critical Care is essential, as is board certification in advanced surgery
- A base salary of $120-140k + Bonus + Benefits
- 5 weeks paid annual leave
- 1 week paid Continuing Education leave
- 50% co-contribution towards skills development external courses
By now you will have realised that Your Local Vet Hospital is a genuinely unique environment and one that encourages quality and excellence in all that we do. This is very important to us, but harmony is equally important, as is ensuring a great working atmosphere where honesty through transparency builds trust. It is time for you to make the next step in your career and join us.
It’s Time To Apply
To apply, please prepare a cover letter specifically highlighting why you think that this is an ideal role for you together with a fully up to date resume and click on the APPLY BUTTON below to submit your application. All applications will be equally reviewed however we only have the resources to communicate with shortlisted applicants.
This Job Ad is a sample we have prepared here at Vet & Pet Jobs based on our article “How To Write The Perfect Veterinary Job Ad” by Matt Lee. Matt Lee, is a long term pet industry marketing expert and runs Vet & Pet Jobs, a Veterinary and Pet Care industry Recruitment Marketing Solution that is designed to bring together the best candidates and the best vet practices and pet care operators.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our listings of Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Veterinary Hospital Manager jobs and Relief Vet Locum jobs in Australia, New Zealand and throughout Asia makes the process of Vet Job hunting fast and easy.
Before you know it, you’ll be starting a new job in an exciting Veterinary Hospital, Vet Clinic, Pharmaceutical, Agricultural or other Pet and Animal Care business, and it all starts with just one click.
And for Veterinary Hospitals, Vet Clinics, Agriculture, Pharmaceutical and other Pet Care and Animal businesses, post your Job Campaign for Veterinarians, Veterinary Nurses, Veterinary Technicians, Vet Hospital Managers, Agri Veterinarians, Pharma Veterinarians and other Pet and Animal Care roles and more. Find the best Veterinary professionals and build your team. Register and post your Job Campaign today.